Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
O hai guise

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O hai

View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:09 pm
Long time no see right? XD Life has been... busy again to say the least D: But I guess you're tired of hearing that? XD College is going well, its just taking up too much damned time ; ; I have busted my butt off for B's at least though, so I'm getting good grades. The semester is almost over anyways, can't wait for May because that means freedom!! hehe. So how is everyone doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 am
OMFG! IT'S THE CO-CAPTAIN OF THE GUILD!!!

Doing well, had a bit of controversy here- I used a guild announcement to see if anyone actually read it and to get people here. Of course, I had to do something silly to do that- enter the arena- with no real care about winning- but still. It did get people back here- and boy were some people pissed that I did it- but it's all good.

I have missed you so much- Glad classes are going okay and can't wait till break when you can come and stay longer.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:26 am
Summer break is about a month away! So I'm all excited >W< I get out the first week of May, so I'll probably be on a lot more hehe. I'm gonna make an effort to stop by here more often anyways... I think I can find 5 or 10 minutes of my time to stop by haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm
Entering the arena's is always silly.

For some bizarre reason I'm doing the same next week ... you think I'd learn by now!

Hey Churrlo, nice to see you again!!  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm
Nice to see you too smile Hehe. I'm putting off all my homework... bah. After Spring Break I just have nooooooo motivation to do ANYTHING! DX *flails* I don't wanna study for my test tomorrow or my speech contest Saturday or my test Wednesday... BOO.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games