Welcome to Gaia! ::

Call Of Duty: The Offical Guild

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The CoD MW2 Guild. Here we talk about Awesome moves we made, Or Nuke's we've gotten. We also will have our own gamebattles. 

Tags: Call Of duty, Modern warfare, Guns, Black Ops, Zombies 

Reply Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild
Heyyy You guys!! (1st Thread of the Week)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blieker
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:57 am
Well, for today, heres me begging thread. SO....Let me start out on a good note. Our clan is rapidly growing and I'm getting join requests everyday! Its crazy how many people are interested in joining. But as some of you know, I'm lazy. And when ever I would try to get a little clan fun together, Kaptain Krunch and JST GOT OWNED would only be there, Not cool. But I thank these 2 gentleman for being there(: *Gasp* As some of you know, the new map pack is coming out this tuesday(: and Everyone is really excited to get 2 Cod 4 maps back. But, alas...I have no microsoft points. So listen closely to what im going to say, IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SEND ME A CODE FOR 1600 MICROSOFT POINTS, you may. If I get sent more than one code. I will message you back telling you I did not use it. I am not a greedy clan leader and I dont plan to be, I just would like to enjoy the awesomeness of the new map packs..because I have a mild case of Mapathy (LMFAO, if you know what that means) So, If you wish..Send me a message saying that would be able to give me 1600 microsoft points and I will message the first person who sends me a message that I will happily take it with all sencerity, any messages after that..I will tell them to hang on to it. This is My Thread of the week (Which is also another new thing I will be doing). Peace out guys!

~Blieker23  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:33 am
awesome! Well I'd like to say that you guys are lucky. Lol, we have to wait a month after you guys to get the maps. Oh well at least it's coming for ps3 too. Even if it's sooner or later. Anyways, good luck with future clanmatches!  

Evil Poptard
Vice Captain

Shirtless Hunter

4,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blieker
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 am
Hahah, thanks dude. You too biggrin  
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2: The Offical Guild