Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky winter

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:17 pm
i would never stoop this low just for gold please PLEASE im begging u all please donate 250k for my dream avi thats it, ill never bother any of u guys for anything else, all i want is to complete my dream avi, donations will help just please help donate  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 am
lucky winter
i would never stoop this low just for gold please PLEASE im begging u all please donate 250k for my dream avi thats it, ill never bother any of u guys for anything else, all i want is to complete my dream avi, donations will help just please help donate

Did u ever realize that maybe we have dream avi's too? And that we need our gold to get them? How can we achieve our own dreams when there's people out here begging for gold instead of working for it like the rest of us? I think it's wrong of you to ask.  

XbeyondXsavingX

Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Spec Alpha

3,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 pm
all i want is an ammo belt people you guys soo much i never new it was this serious  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm
Play zOMG. There are crews you can join for crew levels like papa saw hard. You get like 20K-40K(I think) from that.  

Silly Ewe

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XXpurplechicswaggXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:53 pm
basically do activities! games,forums,or just browse the website! seriously its not that hard. i used to be just like you asking plz pmz get me this get me that! but now i have learned there is a more mature way that you can get gold! so follow this tips and see the results. hope you get your gold! good luck!  
the green BFFs team

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games