In a world where war had raged for centuries, and much of the land was barren, the war machines had failed and hope was basically non exsistant one man decided something was to be done...

In the vast desert that bordered between the warring countries that man built labs.

One day an attack from the enemy had wiped out those in the lab, and one amatuer soldier released the 'projects'. Which would be their undoing. They were The Beasts. Beings made for war, some were made to kill and some were made to protect, whichever they were made for their physiques were more or less the same, they just had very different ways of thinking. Loosely based on wolves or big cats, they seemed to be mixed with other things. However, couple were exposed to an agent that increased all physical prowess, power, speed, endurance, stamina, longer life.

Once all had fled and those that thought like killers seemed to band together, those that were peaceful also seemed to do so. The Alphas were the only ones exposed to BC, thus they were never questioned and were very much feared by all other pack members, however they weren't unbeatable. And they were the ones who named these packs. The brutal and merciless eventually called themselves the Bardagi. And the peaceful and life loving called themselves the Verja.

Ending up with territorys right next to each, the Verja took refuge in a small canyon, one way in one way out. Against the sides a whole bunch of small caves were scattered and a small underground watersource supplyed them with their own little oasis smack bang in the middle. Quite a few small prey animals ran around in this canyon too, making food and water easily accessed. However, The Bardagi lived in one massive cavern on the outskirts of this canyon, and had a bit of a harder time finding food and water, at the same time they managed without too much difficulty. But jealousy got the best of them, they strived to run the Verja out of the canyon and claim it as their own. At the same time they soothed the thirst for blood that was bred in them. Who will win the fight and live happily ever after?

Rules
1. No auto-hitting
2. Three dodge, one hit rule. So if your fighting you get three dodges before you MUST take a hit.
3. Keep swearing to a minimum, don't tell another person their character is dead, ect. Basically all the rules of any other forum. xP

I was thinking, I won't do profiles like most RPs do, I don't know, I think it might be better for the RP. However, you will need to send me an RP sample to be accepted, I stil want decent RPers.

I NEED AN ALPHA FOR VERJA, SO PM ME IF YOUD LIKE TO TRY FOR HER, YOU MAY DO THE DETAILS FOR THE CHARACTER, PHYSIQUE AND PERSONALITY BUT IT MUST BE A FEMALE. WHOEVER GETS THIS WILL ALSO HELP WITH THE RP. I DONT HAVE A COMPUTER AT HOME, SO I CANT BE ON EVERY DAY.

I'll start the RP once theres a few characters on each side.