Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Human World~Vizard Headquarters
Human World Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm
Kaze laughed watching Mari dance around him. "Yeah, its okay, but I'm not going to complain," he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 am
Wolf sighed briefly. "Think they'll be here soon?" He asked axxedel getting rather worried that they were being snuck up on.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:34 am
"Hmm? Please share your thoughts wolf."Axxedel said this as he looked out a pencil sized hole in the box he was hiding in, because even hiding in the box he felt like he was being watched."Surely the shinigami wouldn't take this long would they? Or do they think that we are weaker than we appear?" Axxedel sat back down on his back in his box concentrating on his surroundings now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:14 pm
"I don't know Axxedel. Personaly I think they believe us to be weak." Wolf said as he scratched the back of his head and sat down on the ground.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:41 pm
"Or mabye they think of to strong for them to handle." Tori said to lighten the mood.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:12 pm
"I hope you don't think of me as rude as saying this but I highly doubt that. Shinigami are an arrogant bunch." He sighed as he decided to lay on the ground and look at the clear blue sky.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm
"The shinigami would still come and sacrifice themselves even if they thought we were to much to handle that's their code.Do you think they would send scouts ahead then plan an attack?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:20 pm
Wolf began thinking about the possible tactics of the shinigami. "I think that they would send scouts to assess the situation before getting one of their precious captains involved in the situation. It wouldn't be wise to do that tactic wise." He spoke to Axxedel while thinking of other ways the shinigami would approach this 'situation'.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:07 pm
Axxedel started painting his nails black out of boredom "No one has an enemy in sight?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 am
Wolf used sonido and checked the surrounding areas quickly and reported back to Axxedel. He watched Axxedel paint his nails and it disturbed him. "None that I've been able to spot my lord." Wolf said as he tilted his head observing Axxedel while he was still under the box.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Axxedel was becoming impatient with all this waiting but would not disobey lord Nicodemus's orders so Axxedel got the cardboard box and folded and put it in his cloak of wonders. "Wolf hold the fort I'll take a stroll around the neighborhood and see if i can get a feel for the terrain. Ok?" Axxedel walked along the building until he hit the road and the looked up from the ground to see and hear the screams and cries of the people and the ambulances and firetrucks that rushed to the scene of destruction and whispered to himself "A little overboard huh? Well at least for my tastes any way. Hmm.....did they really need to go this far?" Axxedel thought of so many ways this could have gone with less human deaths but stopped. he looked at the sky and watched as some clouds passed by. "All for the cause."Axxedel then crossed the road and jumped into a tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:51 pm
Wolf sighed as he scratched his hollow bone. "As you wish Axxedel." Karasu said. He started the patrol the area keeping an eye out for the shinigami. He bagan to wonder where Axxedel went and where the shinigami were.  

Ghostly Phoenix

tidus_101_12412

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Axxedel looked up at the sky desperately awaiting his enemy from overhead. With a grunt of boredom and despair swung himself upside down and scanned the streets for any shinigami that may be running by yet. "Didn't their mothers ever teach them not to leave a girl waiting? My my..." Axxedel pulled a ball from his sleeve and threw it to the while letting himself drop, landing on his feet to catch the ball as it was coming up."I wonder if i should get into my gigai to blend in?Would that be breaking a rule?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:21 pm
He stopped patrolling the area and began to just look around at the gory scenery the others had caused. He began to think to himself of why this gore was necessary it just didn't make sense. I understand that we needed to lure the shinigami but this was completely not needed. This was massacre.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Human World~Vizard Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces