No
  I'm already a member
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 am
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
You don't get DLC for Punch-Out; it's a stand-alone WiiWare game, and you can't get the Punch-Out game or the Mario Hat or Calendar anymore. Those were for people who reached gold or platinum status last year. That said, there will be more prizes this time around.

Don't get Game & Watch Collection.
They stopped offering that. No suckers online are probably payin' schloads for t.
But they're making a sequel to it or something. And don't buy it on eBay either. XD
what was so bad about it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 am
Xilo The Odd
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
You don't get DLC for Punch-Out; it's a stand-alone WiiWare game, and you can't get the Punch-Out game or the Mario Hat or Calendar anymore. Those were for people who reached gold or platinum status last year. That said, there will be more prizes this time around.

They stopped offering that. No suckers online are probably payin' schloads for t.
But they're making a sequel to it or something. And don't buy it on eBay either. XD
what was so bad about it?
It was 800 points and it was maybe a five dollar game. They were ports of Game & Watch games that came out thirty years ago, and there were three of them.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 am
I wish we'd get point rewards that don't suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am
Waynebrizzle
Some of them aren't so bad. The platinum status stuff is reason enough to keep with it. Weren't you the one that was arguing that they were all free so we should stop bitching anyway? xd

Up until now we didn't even have ClubNintendo.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:46 pm
Awesome Tree
TtheHero
I_love_Inuyasha1
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish

They're still offering it guys, and it's "back by popular demand" XDD
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/10002.do

I'd rather they put up Tingle's Rupeeland instead. Honestly, it seems more worth getting than... that.
What's so bad about "that"?

Well... I dunno, G&W Collection doesn't seem like much of a collection, really. It'd be understandable if it were more than just those three games.

But it's free, I guess... Still ain't gettin' it, or the second one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:13 pm
Meta_Fish
Waynebrizzle
Some of them aren't so bad. The platinum status stuff is reason enough to keep with it. Weren't you the one that was arguing that they were all free so we should stop bitching anyway? xd

Up until now we didn't even have ClubNintendo.

Did I? I don't think so. From the start, I've said I wanted the ability to exchange coins for Wii Points like Europe can.

I mean, in any case, you certainly have the option to not get the shitty rewards; no one is going to force you to. But on the other hand, if there's never anything good, there's not much point to even getting the coins.  

Waynebrizzle

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces