Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw Heck, it's a Pokemon!

Back to Guilds

A friendly easy-going pokemon guild, with news, strategies, and more! 

Tags: Pokemon, Nintendo DS, Nintendo, Heart Gold, Soul Silver 

Reply Chatterbox
The saddest day in my life as far as Pokemon is concern

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*cries*
  *pats you on the back*
View Results

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 pm
I went to the richer side of town and the gamestop there had nearly every version of Pokemon known to man. It also had most of all gameboys I don't have and even pre-owned Gamecubes. Yet, I am most broke so all I could do is breath on the thin glass and sigh.

Yeah they even had firered and leafgreen and used DS lites for 86 dollars. Major saddness today.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:04 am
:[
Sorry to hear that.

NDG Silver

Tricky Phantom

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:47 am
Oh and I almost got eggcute via GTS but I was two seconds too late. They wanted a Lv. 30 EVEE and I had some. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Sorry to hear that, but maybe you can save up enough cash for it? I'm sure they'll still have some copies on hand in the coming months!  

dklepto
Captain

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:40 pm
LOL yeah that's what my cousin said. I didn't make as much as I thought I would but then I didn't work enough hours. Most of my pay went to bills and family. I don't even have enough to get the comics that I wanted.

I may be while before I pick up HG or SS. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Miss-dark8607
LOL yeah that's what my cousin said. I didn't make as much as I thought I would but then I didn't work enough hours. Most of my pay went to bills and family. I don't even have enough to get the comics that I wanted.

I may be while before I pick up HG or SS. sweatdrop

I know exactly how you feel. crying  

Phrygis

Space Hunter

36,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Winter Warrior 50

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm
i been wanting to find ruby version, simply because by dual-slotting it you talk to someone at the pal park and she'll give you my favorite dress up backdrop

thing is, ruby is the more popular version since Maxie is easier to beat due to type match ups (take a swampert, nuff said for the whole game, even liz & tate))

so in short ruby is scarce nowadays and if ever i acquire one i'm certainly sitting on it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:17 am
same thing happened to me kinda but the only difference is im not what you would call a good cit. i took the games one at a time when no body was looking and replaced then with similar sixed and color games it was wrong and mean i know but i wanted he games im a collector of classics and rares both in game and out it will get me soem money when they stop makign them all together and i can sy i have everygame that ever game otu for pokemon and im willing to sell them for a fair price XD good money  

Colonel_J_Carden

Rekka Atsuma

Girl-Crazy Pyromaniac

8,300 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:26 pm
Colonel_J_Carden
same thing happened to me kinda but the only difference is im not what you would call a good cit. i took the games one at a time when no body was looking and replaced then with similar sixed and color games it was wrong and mean i know but i wanted he games im a collector of classics and rares both in game and out it will get me soem money when they stop makign them all together and i can sy i have everygame that ever game otu for pokemon and im willing to sell them for a fair price XD good money

that wasnt nice at all...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:01 pm
You guys should try playing a Gameboy color. It hurts your eyes, but totally worth it.  

firestar1099
Crew

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm
firestar1099
You guys should try playing a Gameboy color. It hurts your eyes, but totally worth it.

My GB: color is MIA. I do have Silver version in my toy box. YES, I still have a toy box. My mom won't allow me to get rid of it and it doesn't fit anywhere else. crying Don't make fun of me.

Two paycheck away from owning HG!  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff