Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.
News April 2010

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many of you Are Reading the News
  +
View Results

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Hello Sparkles, Happy April Fools Day! and more importantly to Sparkle Motion Happy 1 Year Anniversary This coming 4.18.2010 It has been a wonderful first year and I am more then sure this year will be even better! To Celebrate our first year as a guild, we are having a party !!! Duh The Theme will be 80's Flash Back. So get your best 80's look together and hit the event forum on the 18th to celebrate every thing that sparkles,and Big Hair !

User Image

Little Black dress event was a lot of fun and thank you to all the sparkles who participated. There will be more events in the up coming weeks and months and I hope to see even more of you participating. In all the wonderful festivities the crew and captains of sparkle motion work so hard to make happen for all of us.
User Image
"So what we really wanna know is who won the Avi Contest ?" Well the results are in and it looks like I am shelling this 10k out to nun other then XENA91388....B!%$#..ahem I mean congratulations ^_^!
User Image

Second place, divided by a nose, winning 5000Gaia Gold is Chibi Flux Capacitor
User Image

User Image
A New D.I.Y (Do-It-Yourself) section will be coming this summer in the SubForums. So hit the suggestion box and tell us some of what you would like to see covered in the D.I.Y section. If you have your own tutorials. Contact the Captain or Vice Captain so we can feature you!

User Image

Scroll Down This is our Biggest News Issue Yet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

User Image
Hello Sparkelites! Xena91388 here with news on our employment status. First I would like to mention two new additions to the Sparkle Motion Staff, please welcome --ToXxIk Th3 NiGhTmAr3-- and M y s t i x C!

--ToXxIk Th3 NiGhTmAr3--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ M y s t i x C
User Image ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image

They will be our new member recruiters, responsible for actively getting us new Sparkles. We hope to reach 1000 members (can we try to do it by the end of April? :3) for this guild. You can give them a helping hand by inviting any awesome friends and people you know who are awesome enough to join our ranks.

We still have openings in our offices. We are in dire need for a reporter to help out with this newsletter and some security guards to police our forums and keep everything clean and happy. If you are interested in a job, please head on down to the Now Hiring thread to fill out and submit an application.

Now Hiring

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image

Sparkelites, have you ever surfed through the market place wondering what new item you could buy to add just the right touch to your dream avatar or maybe something to center your whole look around? Well I’m going to tell you about a VERY under appreciated Item known as the Titans Legacy.

The Titan’s Legacy was a prize from the Overseer for a limited time. It is an Evolving Item which many people didn’t realize when it first came out, because of this, and the fact it’s first few posses have little use. It was sold in the market place, almost as a trash item, for as low as 100g at one point.

Today the price has gone up but is still very cheap at 1,000-2,000g for this Evolving item that is STILL EVOLVING! Its new poses are very beautiful and VERY versatile. It can fit in with just about any avatar!

Here are some of it’s best posses:

User Image User Image User Image

Here are some examples in how they can be used:

User Image User Image User Image

And here is my own avatar that I use from time to time! biggrin (I myself have four of these bad boys)

User Image

I feel this item is not only an awesome addition to any avatar wardrobe but a great investment too! This item was only given out for a limited time and soon others will realize it's worth so get it while you can biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 am
User Image

OMG! Sparkelights! What is this!?!? Our president, Madame Vita was recently seen getting cozy with one dashing hansom looking gentleman! Our sources tell me his name is Hexigon Staff and he was recently photographed with Vita inside a very fancy and exclusive restaurant! Other Sources say there are whisperers of a sorted past and a dead body.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just who is this new bou? Does Vita plan on making this possible new relationship long term? Is he every girl’s dream? Will the Red Sox win the penant? Why did the chicken cross the road? Will Vita ever tell us about him? Stay tuned for more in the next newsletter!

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
★News Archives★ Read News From Previous Months Here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games