Submit

So... Trailer?
  Is speechless...
  Eh.. Ok, I guess...
  Nah, I not really a fan...
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am
I am used to not moving while in first person. N64 and Monster Hunter saw to that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:08 pm
Owwin
I am used to not moving while in first person. N64 and Monster Hunter saw to that.

Besides, in real life people typically stand still while they aim. When they aim to kill, anyway. Suppressing fire is a different story.

LOLOL METROID OTHER M IS MORE REALISTIC THAN COD4  

Waynebrizzle

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 pm
I dunno, at first it looks ok, but I'm strictly for how the first metroid 3 primes were made, first person all the way. but then I saw mother brain...and now I'm thinking this is like a revamp on steroids for a classic.

I think i'll get it, but I have to see more(and this is me being nitpicky but I dont like samus talking)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:02 pm
I didn't like the Metroid Prime series. I was never a fan of the first person shooters. But this, this just looks awesome. The D-pad will make it weird moving in 3D in my opinion, but besides that I liked everything I saw in that.

And Samus is a girl?  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
It seems like an odd design choice. Not sure why they decided to have a first person mode anyway.

Samus in first person is about as natural for Metroid as goombas are for Mario. It's pretty much a staple of the franchise now.
Regardless, this game is shitting out piles of golden awesome. And I wanna wipe...its...a**? I dunno, I didn't think that'd sound shitty. LOL!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff