Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Darien's Age...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 am
shinrah88
Wow alot of people answered this! She's in 8th grade in the anime so she is likely 13-14. Or at least I was 13 in 8th grade. And he's a college student so he's at least 18. My mother woulda killed me for dating someone over legal age! Lol
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart She says at the beginning of the series that she's 14, and during the heart snatcher/Deathbusters (depending on whether you're watching the anime or reading the manga) she has her 15th birthday. So my guess is (that since the school year starts in April in Japan) that the series starts just after her birthday....or something like that anyway.
And why don't they clarify him being a college student in the anime? Or do they in the subs but not dub? heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm
I only have watched the the Jap-anime with eng subs and Motoki (blond guy from the arcade) tells Usagi that Mamoru is a college buddy. Which she is surprised to find this out. Then later Motoki makes a crack about how he couldn't date Usagi because she's so young and Mamoru is embarrassed because he is 'dating' Rei.

Edit:
*smacks forehead* Oh yeah what am I saying?! In the intro to all the Japanese subs Usagi says her age!

"I'm Usagi Tsukino, 14 years old. I'm in the 8th grade. I'm a Cancer, my blood type is O and my birthstone Pearl." <---If that helps ^_^

SM Epi. 2 Jap/eng subs

Also her birthday isn't until episode 101. Japanese title:" Usagi in tears, glass slippers for her birthday!"

Sailor Moon she is fourteen
Sailor Moon R she is still fourteen
Sailor Moon S she turns 15  

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500

ladycobalt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm
It's funny because I always thought of Mamoru and Usagi as older, even though age/school level are clarified. Mamoru just seemed very mature to me sometimes, and, while Usagi didn't act in a manner I would personally call mature(though her heart was always in the right place), the nature of their relationship made them seem older.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff