Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's The Point Of Drama
  GIRLS DRAMA NEEDS 2 STOP
View Results

iLoveYew_More_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:53 pm
This Is For The Yung Kids:Ok Now Let Me Tell U Y I Makeing This Everywere N School I Luck Sme Where In They R Talking About Sme One
Omg Girls Stop We R Young Ladies You Guys Act So Trashy When U Start Things Like This Also We Are Soupose To Be Classy !
Drama Leads Into Fighting .... Fighting Dose Not Solve Anything Gurls... So Live Your Life You Have So Many Years To Live The Life You Want Till U Reach 21... You Are Goin To Face All
Now Think About This.... One Day You Might Tick Off Da Wrong Person N Da Is Goin 2 PUNCH ...!! U Dead N Ur Mouth Because Its Crazy Ppl N This Word

If You Liked This Blog: Give Me A Topic On Some Thing Else

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 pm
I have to agree. We are suppose to be civil people in this world. Drama creates more problem, which creates more confusion. We don't need drama.  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:44 am
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

That's right. People need to stop the drama now. If you don't, you wouldn't know how much damage you put on a person. The internet is not somewhere where you can start fights and act like it's alright the next day. These are real people, with real feelings. People don't usually think about that because the internet is a huge curtain, you wouldn't be able to see the damage, to see the tears in their face.
                                              The people you argue with may seem tough online, but what about in real life? They could be hurting inside.

Drama leaves to a lot of problems, and no doubt it's not good for the guild at all. It ruins the fun for everyone.
                                              If you know your going to start an argument with someone, you need to stop right away and move on to the next topic..before it becomes a real diaster. User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 pm
Tumbling Stars
I have to agree. We are suppose to be civil people in this world. Drama creates more problem, which creates more confusion. We don't need drama.

i sooo agree. the ppl r real ppl, with feelings. we need to remember that.  

Geonre

Shadow 0f 0nyx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm
I agree with you all. No one knows whats going on in someone else's life, and all the drama and fights going on around or with them just makes it worse for them. Drama needs to stop. People can only hide their emotions for so long before they crack.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am
I'm totally siding with everyone. The drama needs to stop and you never know who else maybe having problems at home or somewhere else. It's never good to pick fights or anything, wether it be in person or over the internet.  

-Tifa-Riona-

Shadow 0f 0nyx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:01 am
Everything would be much better if we could spread the word that drama is bad in real life as well as on the internet...

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm
Drama for me is well something i avoid on a daily basis and i think most of it is meaningless anyways!YES i so agree it really needs to stop, but that wont happen until we all deside to make a c hange.The real truth of the matter is that not many ppl feel as though they have to or need to change , so the maddness continues!
stressed scream rofl exclaim neutral confused xp sweatdrop  

NottyRose01

4,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

iGonorhea

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 am
Wow.
I honestly hate drama, and think it is such a waste of time.
And I used to always wonder, 'How can people from the internet, have such an effect on your life?'
But, yeah than again, it is people with real feelings.
It just, causes a lot of damage.
And I get SO much drama from here.
And it is never ending.
It just always suddenly comes up.
Uhh, I kind of feel awkward just, randomly saying that.
>___<..?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm
id have to say that drama is soo stupid but its funny as hell, (sorry about the cussing it goes with what i have to say). i find it funny to watch but once someone somehow pulls me into it or my friends i get hella pissed and somehow my friends get hurt and i get even more upset to where i want to find the person who started it and hurt them. but thats just me. and i do agree that drama is stupid and needs to stop. like everyone says us girls are supposed to be classy, smart, and perfect-even if some of us are not- but us girls need to learn that and be that of what we are. girls and not those other types of people who want to start fights. cant we all agree on that?

(and once again i apolagize for the cussing, thank you sweatdrop )  

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm
i agree too , there is too much drama , what happen when everyone had fun and laugh but now it's drama .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:18 am
Carolina says...
I have more drama in my entire life than u had in one year, and its not because i can act, i mean like i have family, friend, guy friends, goals, and activities drama!!!!User Image  

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Goat King

Conservative Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Honestly,I Didn't Understand Alot. sweatdrop
But Drama Is A Cause For Death,And Death Tends To Make People Frown. So Yeah.
I Aggre.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 am
umm your a little hard to understand, but I do agree with you. People should relax, and be happy, becuase we can;t live forever. We should just live peacefully and stop talking behind other people's backs.

ps you don't have to capitilize every other word and do the n's stand for and?
I think you mean does- not dose and yung people is young ( just a helpful hint)
soupose- suppose
makeing- making
luck- look
da- the  

Darkswiftmist

New's Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items