Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
THE C.O.R.E Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:49 am
Ala nodded, letting the conversation that he hadn't hear pass between them and then making sure that anything she heard passed between them as well. "Do they have some way of controlling the projects...?" Ala asked, her eyes still closed. She didn't have to have them open to see... It was mostly just habit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:02 am
"Some of them, others are just to strong in the mind. Then there are the made projects, these are the ones literally man made infected, us."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:31 am
Angel just sat there, shocked. Blaze is my brother? She didn't know what else to do but listen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:40 am
Verge growled. "Are we just a game to them...? Or are they really that sadistic that they enjoy watching us squirm..?" He said, gritting his teeth.
Ala sighed. "Then we should probably watch out for the ones that can be controlled... They are the most dangerous.. worse then Phantom or Kilman.. Considering they can make their way into our lives and kill us when we least expect it.."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:52 am
"They find us interesting because of our powers, and in that, they will destroy the one they find useless, and they find ways to turn us against each-other." Blaze said.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 am
"Useless in what aspect...? All of us has some sort of power to make us useful in one situation or another. For instance.. My power helps me see things most people shouldn't be able to... Along with other applications..." Ala shrugged, eyes still closed.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:05 am
"But your war capabilities are limited to your sight, and range of your sight. Verge is limited to the fact that if you died, he would want to follow suit. I have the weakness of protecting my friends but that is a minor setback to them, I am extremely powerful and could kill hundreds of people in a single blast. But I won't do that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:09 am
"True..." Ala said softly, her attention on Fang's unconscious form for just a moment. "Do you think they have fang under control...?" She asked, her mind sorting through the possibilities.
Verge growled. "I wouldn't follow suit right away... I'd avenge her first... If I go down I plan on taking others with me..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 am
"I don't know." Blaze said to Ala, then to Verge he said, "And that is an immediate flaw in a war, you would be consumed by revenge and the enemy could use that against you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:05 am
"Maybe... But I never planned on being in a war..." Verge said with a shrug.
Ala remained silent, thinking things through. The past conversation had gone through the link between Amp and herself already.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

n7m6e7

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 am
kilman was listening to their conversation. he yelled to verge. "You may not have planned to, but THEY have. brainwashing is easy once you know the trick."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:34 am
"No one did, I was actually the first project along with another girl. We were testing our powers against our will, when I missed and hit a propane tank, I was the only survivor. I had lost my memory in the blast, and with that their control over me. They used my sister to make me do things to test my powers, so I was already part of a war. Now we all are, and we need to help each-other if we want to stop the destruction they want to cause."  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:35 am
Ala sighed, getting up to stand outside of the hut before her brother could do anything rash. "What do you want...? What is it your trying to pull...?" She asked, watching him without opening her eyes.
Verge glowered, but remained silent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Amp had just been sitting, listening to what Ala had been sending to him. He already knew about the scientists. Or, he knew there were people who were messing with him. He didnt know they were scientists. He just continued to fiddel with the bag infront of him as he listened though.  

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:01 pm
"Leave him be. We have more important matters to attend to." Blaze said.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff