Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
[Caelum: City in the Sky][OoC]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aestheticism

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

<::=====[Out of Character]=====::>
Roleplay Thread

I mostly created this thread as a place to post the accepted characters, but it can also be used for general discussion about all things miscellaneous.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 pm
<::=====[Tribuo]=====::>

User Image

◘- - - the b a s i c s

◘name - - - Glacius Perficio

◘age- - - Six Hundred Forty Seven

◘gender- - - Male

clan- - - Tribuo

◘abilities- - - Glacius is thoroughly trained in the manipulation and freezing of water and is charged with the duty of providing rain and winter to those who live on the earth below Caelum. The humans there tend to pray to him when in the midst of a drought. He is also very quick and practiced in the art of close combat with his two swords. However, he is not the most physically powerful person and very much depends on his speed in combat.

◘- - - the i d e n t i t y

◘personality- - - Glacius is a very intelligent and prideful person. He always acts very proper and it shows in everything he does, including combat. He fights with such fluid elegance that it almost appears to be a dance. He also takes great pride in keeping his wings and hair very well groomed at all times. Although he is normally cold and irritable toward others, he is loyal and devoted to his cause.

◘height- - - 6'

◘weight- - - 140

◘- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

◘the puppeteer - - eXcentric1

<::==========::>

User Image

◘- - - the b a s i c s

◘name - - - Caitherine Lynn Hendrius

◘age- - - One hundred forty-four

◘gender- - - Female

◘clan- - - Tribuo

◘abilities- - - Caitherine is especially gifted in the arts of healing, and because of this, she is often looked up at from the people on the earth below as one to pray to when a family member or friend has fallen ill. Due to her immense healing capabilities, she was chosen on the basis of providing support to her more physical/melee-inclined teammates. However, she can defend on her own using a staff, as she is able to use lightning magic, just not as well as healing and not as well as someone who has mastered it.

◘- - - the i d e n t i t y

◘personality- - - Caitherine is shy, quiet, and a deep-thinker when it comes to most things. She keeps silent most of the time, unless danger has arisen, in which she can sometimes be the first one to respond (especially since she is a healer). Other Sky People often tend to be ageist towards her, considering how young she is compared to some of the other chosen members of the Tribuo and her thoughts on fighting (as in, she wishes this battle would just stop and everyone could continue on with their lives). Because of this, she has been forced to observe things most of her life, without much real experience in them as no one would ever dare let her try anything new considering she is so young. This leads people to wonder why Ventus would allow a fresh-faced "infant" to be chosen to protect Caelum from the Titan. Many people judge her, but in all honesty, all she wants is peace and love for the entire world. She has a special love for butterflies for this reason: butterflies do not fight, they do not attack, and they remain blissfully floating, living out their short lifespans to accomplish great things.

Of course, as a Tribuo, she is immortal, but she likes to use the analogies of butterflies to explain her outlooks on life, which are mostly cast aside due to her age.

◘height- - - 5'3"

◘weight- - - 110 lbs.

◘- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o

◘the puppeteer - - Resultant Force

aestheticism

aestheticism

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 pm
<::=====[Ultionis]=====::>

[None yet.]

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff