Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
does anyone no how good kh 358/2 day is like the graphics? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm
Graphics wise: it passes the graphics don't inhibit the gameplay
Gameplay Wise: I love the panel system for magic and items and some of the special field moves that it introduces (Air Slide) and a lot of the heartless bosses were good. I also liked the Status conditions in it... but hated they didn't add Esuna magic (magic that heals status conditions)
Storyline wise: Predictible ending because of Kingdom Hearts 2 but I did kinda feel bad for Xion because of what she is. (I felt the same about the Riku Replica how they were used by others and treated the same like a toy)
Challenges: Challenges were tough... and the prizes weren't that good (except maybe level ups and slot releasers)
Mission Mode: A slight difference in gameplay and tougher enemies  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 am
The game is ok I mean if you like evil and squels and keyblades and good graphix then yeah you would like the game. But it is stupid at the same time with missions and 300 of them I think.  

khforever12

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 am
i liked it only because for me it filled it gaps i didn't know :3 but otherwise it isn't that good =3  
Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff