Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I need some RP ideas!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Geek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm
For reasons I don't feel like stating, I am in need of RP ideas. I'm not sure if this is possible, but it has to top a crossover of Ferris Bueler's Day Off, Ghostbusters, The Simpsons Movie, and Wayne's World. Help pweeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 pm
Never even heard of Ferris Buelers day off, ghostbusters was decent, waynes world is total crap, and the simpsons movie was funnier than hell. Not too sure that anyone could come up with any ideas that incorporate all of those and top them. I have several ideas, but nothing like what you apparently want. sorry.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

King Geek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm
Lazurkri
Never even heard of Ferris Buelers day off, ghostbusters was decent, waynes world is total crap, and the simpsons movie was funnier than hell. Not too sure that anyone could come up with any ideas that incorporate all of those and top them. I have several ideas, but nothing like what you apparently want. sorry.

I'm suprised you haven't it was good though, the first was good but the second was kinda lame, Wayne's World did suck, and The Simpsons movie did rule. Anyways, as of now I'm desperate for something and I'm sure anything would be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm
Hang on, is this supposed to BE a crossover of those or be some random thing that's BETTER than a crossover than those?  

FiliaFlammae

Aukos

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am
I'm confused x_x  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out