Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Clash of the Titans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Darkest Kitsunetsuki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm
I recently saw this movie in 3-D with my boyfriend *yays*
I thought it was very good. The mythology was spot on. The Kraken was not really a giant octopus, its more of the body with tentacles. Medusa always has a snake tail instead of just the body. I loved the movie and recommend it for others. I feel this would appeal to furries because the armor of the gods is very shiny.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:41 pm
I went to see the movie last tuesday. Liberties with the greek myths aside it was actually pretty well done.

The only real flaw that I found was it was far too short. At just over an hour and a half long, it rushed through all of the content. It would have been much better to have a slower pace - maybe even extend it to just over two hours.  

00Shoe
Captain

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 am
i saw it in 3d. it was one of the worst 3d movies i ever saw(prob cuz they added 3d a few weeks before the release of the movie).now i thought the movie had good action scenes and i was always excited 2 c what monster the hero would kill next.

not much goin on with characters and the movie was basically point a to b with not much else goin on

idk besides those probs it was still a good movie  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff