Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Best FF Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite FF?
  FFI/II
  FFIII
  FFIV
  FFV
  FFVI
  FFVII
  FFVIII
  FFIX
  FFX
  FFXII
View Results

the_great_detective

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Todeskandidaten
Parth Makeo
I can say that anyone who likes 13 is ignorant.
now my favorite is hard to choose.

Out of 4,6 and 9...i say all three.
I can't choose just one.
7 is over popular and too many addons (sequels, prequels, OVAs)
8 is a bit better but it had the most stupid weapon ever (and this is a guy who likes weapons.) A GUNblade that is only good at melee?! at first i thought it was a sword with the addition of firing blades but then i played 8...and it made the gunblade look like s**t!
Hell Yuffie's weapon is way better looking than a gunblade (And i do enjoy that weapon more than buster).
the order i put the three in might be 6,4 and 9.

Don't tell me that I shouldn't like a game because you don't. Thanks.

Anyways...

I love XIII, my friend, and not only 'cause the graphics make me feel good inside.

I like the characters, how they develop, how real they could be. If you picked out some random person off the street, they would most likely be just like one of XIII's characters at one point in time. Heroic, ignorant, saddened, they are the characters most can relate to.

The music makes me cry. All the time. Sure, they changed the fanfare, and Chocobo's theme is a bit..On the strange side. But so what?! We need change. How many remixes of the same theme can you do, honestly? Besides, he's a different composer and it's his own personal touch to the game.

Battle. Okay, now, I know you. You're just gonna start complaning about how you can just press X and the battle is over. Every time you say that, I wish I could just slap you. They tried to make you be able to plan your own battles and try something new. And if you didn't have trouble on a few bosses, you must be like, effin' uber or something. It gets hard. Mix up and try new Paradigms or something. It's a new style, and quite frankly, one I like. Not because I spam X, but because then I can try new things. Oh, and yes, you DID admit to spamming X. So therefore you don't care, or you don't know how to play an RPG. Spamming X is for newbies, and people who JUST DON'T CARE.

"It's just a funnel." But one full of awesomeness. It's like you're actually trying to do your job, not travel all of Spira or Terra or whatever world just to fight and do stuff when people are dying. It adds a real touch to the game. And makes it like a real RPG.

"There are no levelssss. -Whine-" SO WHAT?! They practically took the Sphere Grid (Which everyone liked, right? Right?) and put a Crystal in the middle and layed out the jobs in a weird chain. And WA-BAM! You have the Crystarium. So, who cares about the levels? You get to level up specific jobs and the stuff you need for them. I'm cool with that.

SUMMONS!!!!!!!! I luv Eidolons. They are fun. You can control them, not like in XII, but they fixed it up so you can strategize and use them accordingly to fight in whatever manner is easiest for your battle, whatever type it may be.

"All you guys care about it the graphics." Really? Really? No, we don't. They're just so amazing, we have to talk about them. They are beautiful, magnificent, and I love them. But that's not the only reason why we play the game.

So, is that enough for you? I'm not trying to sway your opinion about the game. I'm trying to stop you from making degrading and arrogant comments. There are people that like Final Fantasy XIII, and though that is most likely to your dismay, you'll just have to deal with it. It's a good game. IN MY OPINION.

EDIT: Oh, and please, stop comparing one Final Fantasy game to another. They are all unique and I like them because of their differences. So just stop, You're ruining it for everyone for expecting them all to be the same.

∧ THIS. You have pretty much summed up my argument for why I adore this game.

Hard to choose though which is my most favorite FF. IV shall always hold a special place in my heart (for nostalgic reasons) and VII - X, XIII would be the reason why I'm going to have a hard time choosing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:18 am
the_great_detective
(Enter huge long rant about why XIII is awesome.)

∧ THIS. You have pretty much summed up my argument for why I adore this game.

Hard to choose though which is my most favorite FF. IV shall always hold a special place in my heart (for nostalgic reasons) and VII - X, XIII would be the reason why I'm going to have a hard time choosing.

I agree. It was an extremely difficult to choose which one. I and VII were my first FF games, so they'll always have an honourable mention. Especially because I was the game that started it all.

Though, if it were to come down to it, VIII and XIII have my votes. VIII more than XIII, though.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wilson357

11,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am
My favorite is FFVII because it has the best characters,summons, and storyline.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:54 am
Gotta be FF V for me.. The dialogue was cheesey, the jokes were corny, the action however was top-notch. The GBA remake added even more depth, and made all the many hours of grinding to Master all the Job Classes (including my absolute favorite, Blue Mage) very much worthwhile.. Plus I'll never get tired of finding new ways to beat Shinryu and Omega into fresh puddles of fail mrgreen

Then there's VIII, which is tied as well with V.. I loved the challenge of the Junction System, it gave a fresh and unique twist that I wish more FF games had, not to mention the storyline was impressive, the Card Game was addicting, the Combat System was smooth and amazing, and the GF Summons were beyond awesome.. I can't really think of anything in FF8 that I didn't like, to be honest, though I wish it was longer xd  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

belovelife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 pm
final fantasy x, its so touching... but i have yet to finish final fantasy 7, so.....
i will support ffx yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 pm
VII because it was the first Final Fantasy game i ever played that got me addicted to it smile  

xXSmexy_KyoXx

Shirtless Flatterer

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ephrin

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:43 pm
My favorite would have to be FFVI. The storyline is well written and plenty of chars to choose from. Good size world to explore. AND of course its the fact that in Final Fantasy VI, the boss actually succeeds in destroying the world, taking the world over, and became a god.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Final Fantasy IX is the best game in the series. It takes all the best storylines from every game, all of the characters take cues from the best of the series. The music is Nobuo's last, and one of his greatest. The graphics are quite good, and the art direction is gorgeous.  

cristeal

Brodakon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:02 pm
well my favorite is Final Fantasy IV because it has the classic graphics NOTE: only if you have the 10 anniversary edition which i have, and it has great story line and was the first final fantasy i ever got  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 am
My favorite is Final Fantasy VI because of the story and character development. I also like all the FF4 and FF13 games.  

Magitek Dude

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces