Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:36 am
Kaygo was practicing his bending. Changing snow to water and munipulating it. He showed grace in every movement, executing them perfectly. After he was done he looked down,"I was off by 1 inch.....start again." He began the same movements doing it just as perfect as before but he still didn't seem satisfied. He continued to train until he got tired and collapsed. He took a deep breathe as he sat on the ground,"I really need to learn how to pace myself. I also need to try and perfect my move that I made." He stood back up and got into a stance and closed his eyes meditating. He woke up and saw that the sun was setting. He stood up and walked back to his house. He began packing a bag full of things he would need. He had decided to go on a journey to the earth kingdom. He had never been outside his tribe and he was getting tired of the same old thing. After packing he walked to a bout and put his stuff in it. He rode the bout until he got to the gate. He used water bending to open a small tunnel and road the bout through it. After that he closed the tunnel and continued on his way to the earth kingdom.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:00 pm
Nita stormed out of her house, with a pack on her back heading straight towards the sea before anyone could try to stop her. As she went through the Northen Water Tribe many people started whispering as they spotted her, though Nita tried very hard to ignored them as she made it to the ocean.

"I need to get to the Earth Kingdom before the Elders find out I've left." she thought to herself she bended the water into a small iceberg and stepped onto it. She sighed as she took one last look at her home before bending the water around the iceberg into waves and left to Ba Sing Se for a Earthbending Teacher.  

RADiiO SiiLENCE

Desirable Prophet

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:45 am
Ino stood on the edge of the ice facing out to the ocean. She rose her hands and as doing so, raised a thin line of water. She twisted it around in the air and around her body, manipulating it to her pleasure. It was taking nearly all of her consentration.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff