Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Thundering Avalanche - Iwa Announcements [₪]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:47 pm
All announcements for the rock village will be posted here. Look here often to see whats up and happening  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 pm
Hey guys, just a heads up for you peeps I will not be online from now till friday or saturday. My friend was having family problems and iot was so bad that his mom even called me to come over. So I hope you understand and forgive me of my absence. Once I get back we'll start our new life, new era of rock.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:03 pm
I have returned, and now we shall begin training and missions. The time we rise through ranks of villages and become stronger then before. I'll be more active now that I am home, and you'll be given the training and attention you deserve to the best of my abilities  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm
Hey guys within ten days we have to move over to the hidden mist temperarily. BB is closing the hidden rock until we get more members so we have to live in mist in the meantime. I'll be making a profile topic so we can post our profiles in there so I can keep track of our shinobi. If you want to move back to rock, get more people to join the hidden rock!  

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff