Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Fire Nation
Fire Fountain City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:23 pm
(I agree....If you dont give them a chance to fight back...well then its just not good storytelling...)

User Image

Hogosya, the Lonely Warrior

Before leaving the man, Hogosya picked him up and moved him to the other side of the alleyway, so he wouldnt be trampled on by mistake. Giving him a slight nod of farewell, he turned and walked back over to Maiyu's side.

"Now then, Mistress, where are we going?" He asked in an innocent tone, hiding the slight smile at the joke. If this was going to work, they needed to be able to communicate openly, and not act like a firebender and an earthbender who happen to be traveling with eachother.

Before he forgot, he turned around and started searching the alleyway. When he had pushed Maiyu out of the way, he had dropped his stone. Finally spotting it, Hogosya quickly bended it up off the ground and into his hand, then returned it to his pocket.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:42 pm
(My most humble apologies to both of you. I have had many people do such a thing to me, and not only is it extremely annoying, but I was also not aware of the fact that such a thing was auto-hitting. My mistake, such a thing will not happen again, and I hope both of you can forgive me, but especially sankofa13!)  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 pm
(it's ok I've accidentally done the same thing even though mine was borderline in another rp)  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 pm
(Its not THAT big a deal, its just it kinda stops something from going any farther. Its acceptable sometimes though when you want to get a story moving along.)  

Lord Arkon

FlameRunner22

4,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Kaiza gets up an hour later and cracks his bones. "lucky for her I wasn't being myself" he said as he shrugged it off and walked back toward the capitol city  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:57 am
User Image

Maiyu, who had been walking so quickly it could have been called jogging, slowed to a semi-limp now that the 'mysterious' man was out of sight (annoyingly stalkerish man would have been a better way to describe him). Wincing slightly, she pressed a hand to her gut and sighed. As it wasn't something she did on a regular basis, blocking someone's chi, or controlling it, or anything along those lines took a lot out of her. Not enough that they were going to have to stop, but enough to create a dull throb that coursed through-out her body. The pain would fade away in an hour or so, and she could deal with it, but that did not make the pain any less annoying. At times, Maiyu wondered why such a thing happened to her. Since the old woman who had taught her how to block Chi was no longer around, and Maiyu hadn't ever met anyone else with this ability, she had no one to ask. In the end, she had merely concluded that using Chi on it's own interfered with elemental bending. Since she was a firebender, this theory made sense to Maiyu. She had no idea if it was right or not, but it sounded good to her, so she stuck with it. Pulled from her thoughts at the sound of Hogosya's voice, she glanced down at him coldly. Maiyu understood what he was trying to do, and it was so, so easy for her to slip into the role of domineering noblewoman. She was just going to have to be careful to remember that she was a noblewoman no longer. "I originally came to this city for supplies, but after all that has happened here, I no longer wish to stay. We have enough food to last us a week or so; enough time to find a small village elsewhere if we travel fast." She arched an eyebrow at the earthbender as he searched for his stone, but said nothing. Had he really been her servant, she would not have cared in the slightest what he did, so long as he was loyal to her. True, she was curious, but here was not the time nor the place to ask. She would enquire later, perhaps when they were out on the road. "If there is nothing else in this city that you need, I suggest we leave, before the guards come after us for disrupting the peace." The man wouldn't stay down forever, and in an hour or so, blood and feeling would return to his limbs, allowing him to move. What's more, his face what still fine, meaning he could still talk. Hogosya had left him propped up on a corner near the main street. More likely that not, people would ask about his health, and he'd retell the events of today. When such a thing happened, Maiyu wanted to be as far away from here as possible.  

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Arkon

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Hogosya, the Lonely Warrior

Hogosya pulled the hood over his eyes again, and took on the hunched appearence of a servent. He reached out and picked up Mayiu's travel bag, and slung it over his shoulder.

"I have everything I need, so lets get going. The next village should be within a few days walking distance. I have a map in my bag, ill check it when we get out of town."

He fell in step behind her, and followed her out of the gates.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade watched the fight and laughed to him self then took off on the roof tops, passing Hogosya he turned back to see if his eyes would look up then looked back continuing on.

User Image

Lee Ten

Lee left out and began to walk thinking.

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade landed and headed out of the city for The Jasmine Dragon.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade stoped right outside of city in front of a little hut. "Well we need to change before we go inside the city, so lets go," he said and walked inside there wasn't anything in there except a desk. He walked up to the desk and tap the side of the desk a few times then a door under him came open and jumped back as it reveled a ladder, "well, lets go."

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:01 pm
Miza Kairoko
User Image
I stepped in behind Blade "So what exactly did you get us to wear?" I asked suspiciously. If there was one thing I had learned in a rich family clothes were everything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

Blade Fong

Blade looked at her, "Well we are about to get it." He turned toward a door and opened it with a key he had, and walked in. The room was big and filled with diffrent clothes from diffrent nations, he walked forward toward the fire nation section, he began to look in the diffrent fire nation clothes for something for him, "Get anything from the fire nation section."

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200

RamboTiger

Friendly Tycoon

8,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 pm
(Sorry, but I will be gone on vacation from tommarow till Saturday, so sorry.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
I gasped at all the clothes. Man, I was going to have a field day with this. I began looking through everything. We were probably going to be here for hours. "How 'bout names" I asked not looking up from the clothing.

((That's fine))  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Fire Nation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash