Submit

aMarauder_prongs

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:50 pm
Here's the situation;
Well, I like this guy but it might be just one sided love. I just met him this year because he's in my classes and we talk to each other but not that much, but every time I talk to him, I kinda get the feeling that he is annoyed by me. sad

Lemme describe him first:
-Wears glasses
-Smartest in the class (and im said to be the second ~.~)
-Asian wink
-Tall
-Funny
-Weird, in a good way.

And so I want advice on what I should do to get his attention more and this doesn't include putting on make-up and all those. He actually likes Pokemon and other animes. He's also a goodie-good boy! >.<
Take note: I was brave enough during 5th grade that i confessed to a guy with a love letter! But I don't think that would be one of the options in this situation. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm
aMarauder_prongs
Here's the situation;
Well, I like this guy but it might be just one sided love. I just met him this year because he's in my classes and we talk to each other but not that much, but every time I talk to him, I kinda get the feeling that he is annoyed by me. sad

Lemme describe him first:
-Wears glasses
-Smartest in the class (and im said to be the second ~.~)
-Asian wink
-Tall
-Funny
-Weird, in a good way.

And so I want advice on what I should do to get his attention more and this doesn't include putting on make-up and all those. He actually likes Pokemon and other animes. He's also a goodie-good boy! >.<
Take note: I was brave enough during 5th grade that i confessed to a guy with a love letter! But I don't think that would be one of the options in this situation. >.<

Find out his interests, and if they match yours talk to him about it. If your not interested, see why he likes those things so much and try them out and see if you like it or not.
If not, then there's not much to do but just be yourself..and talk to him.
If you have a good sense of humor, tell him a joke or something. (Nothing too lame or cheesy.) It'll definitely catch his eye.

Or if you would like to go for the 'accident' approach, then do all those lame stuff people do. Bump into him by "accident" look directly in his eyes and be like sorry.
Or something similar to that. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nothing too obvious though.

But other then that..you'll just have to 1) Be yourself 2) Try something out 3) Wait and see..  

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:11 pm
Talk To Him More,Hang Out With Him.Ask Him Out For Pizza (Friendly Way First).Talk To Him About His Interests And Such.If He's Annoyed By You Then He Wont Want To Talk Or Hang Out So Maybe It Just Wasnt Meant To Be.I Wish You Luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:18 pm
Be cool with him don't smother him and act desperate  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

smuppets

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:39 pm
Do you like pokemon, And what animes? If you like the same, That would be a good icebreaker. Just talk about those things, And sooner or later a friendship could blossom, Then you could turn it into more. Just don't bug him 24/7 and go all stalkerish. Play it cool c:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Just make yourself known to him...say hi to him...or even pretend to bump into him on accident!  

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items