Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Online Boosting & Modding
This Shouldn't Be Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:15 am
This subforum, anyway. Boosting is dishonorable and shameful, and devalues high-level weapon camo (blue tiger, red tiger, and fall) and the Tactical Nuke. Real players get that stuff with a combination of time and skill.

The fact that a guild set up for real players would condone levels of bullshit equating to cheating in a fine game such as Modern Warfare 2 is pretty disturbing.

To anyone that boosts: if you're in a game with me, and I catch you boosting (I do check for it regularly) then explosives will begin to rain down upon you. You won't see me, nor hear me. Semtex, rockets, and a barrage of silenced bullets will tear up you, your buddy, and your Tactical Insertion. And I'll follow you to every game I can as you run off, to continue harassing your cheating ways.

And I will enjoy it thoroughly. twisted

If there's any action taken against me for posting this, then that only proves that this guild has no integrity and I wouldn't want any part in it if it did.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 pm
This is not a clan guild. This is not a guild of honor. This is not your guild.

This is everyone's guild. The guild is described "ultimate CoD:MW2 guild" as well as "everything MW2."

This includes boosting/modding.

People go on and on about honor, integrity, and so on; but in the end, it's just a ******** video game. Stop making it your calling, and find out what you're really good at. If it happens to be video games, get your a** a degree in video graphics/programming/etc and enjoy testing games.

If people want to boost, it's really their choice and ultimately, there's really nothing you can do about it. Sure, you can annoy them and follow them around. But seriously think about it. Not many people who want to blow off steam on a video game is going to follow boosters around making sure they don't boost for an hour. And I'm sure you'd get bored of it too.

No one said you had to boost. If you want 10th legit, go for it. I don't see why you bash on hackers for modding xboxs. Go look up the true meaning of a hacker, and tell me if you could mod an xbox like that. If you did, and eventually got 10th, you would said to yourself "Hey, that was a lot of ******** work. I can sell and share this s**t."

And more more thing. The guild is for everyone. There are plenty of things you can do besides provoking fights. Make a clan, post some information. There's so much more to this guild than just boosting. (And there's only like, ten ******** topics here anyways.)  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:45 pm
How did I know you would post this Armas?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:17 pm
Doug Squared

This is everyone's guild. The guild is described "ultimate CoD:MW2 guild" as well as "everything MW2."

People go on and on about honor, integrity, and so on; but in the end, it's just a ******** video game. Stop making it your calling, and find out what you're really good at. If it happens to be video games, get your a** a degree in video graphics/programming/etc and enjoy testing games.

If people want to boost, it's really their choice and ultimately, there's really nothing you can do about it. Sure, you can annoy them and follow them around. But seriously think about it. Not many people who want to blow off steam on a video game is going to follow boosters around making sure they don't boost for an hour. And I'm sure you'd get bored of it too.

No one said you had to boost. If you want 10th legit, go for it. I don't see why you bash on hackers for modding xboxs. Go look up the true meaning of a hacker, and tell me if you could mod an xbox like that. If you did, and eventually got 10th, you would said to yourself "Hey, that was a lot of ******** work. I can sell and share this s**t."

And more more thing. The guild is for everyone. There are plenty of things you can do besides provoking fights. Make a clan, post some information. There's so much more to this guild than just boosting. (And there's only like, ten ******** topics here anyways.)

Well excuse me for wanting to be able to play the game without these assholes cheating for wins and getting stuff other people have earned with actual work.

Maybe you don't play as often as I do, or you're not in FFA enough to see how often this s**t pops up. Earlier today I was even playing Ground War and my team ended up winning by nuke. I look at the score board and some guy with, oh, hum, 30 kills and 0 deaths. And another guy on the other team with about 3 kills and 28 deaths. Wonder how that happened. rolleyes

That you would actually defend this cheating BS is troubling. I enjoy playing the game, so why wouldn't I get somewhat annoyed at people that don't care about ruining it?  

ArmasTermin

miles21beast

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 pm
ArmasTermin
Doug Squared

Well excuse me for wanting to be able to play the game without these assholes cheating for wins and getting stuff other people have earned with actual work.

Maybe you don't play as often as I do, or you're not in FFA enough to see how often this s**t pops up. Earlier today I was even playing Ground War and my team ended up winning by nuke. I look at the score board and some guy with, oh, hum, 30 kills and 0 deaths. And another guy on the other team with about 3 kills and 28 deaths. Wonder how that happened. rolleyes

That you would actually defend this cheating BS is troubling. I enjoy playing the game, so why wouldn't I get somewhat annoyed at people that don't care about ruining it?

if u boost dont go for the nuke go for headshots in 3rd person cage match  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:46 pm
ArmasTermin
Doug Squared

Oh, how troublesome. Your game was cut short due to nuke boosting.

Stop being a whiny b***h. I thought people who had balls (no offense to females) played this game. Not crybabies who complain, b***h and moan over s**t they can't help. Join another ******** game.

BC2 is good. Try that.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm
Um I take offense to the balls comment.

No, just kidding. I have awesome metaphorical balls razz

And therefore agree that you need to suck it up or play a different game. It's apart of the game, really. If you don't approve of other people doing it then take pride in yourself, and get to the top despite them! And if they want to show off their techie prowess that way, then awesome. I wish I had the technical skill to figure that stuff out, actually...I wouldn't even know where to begin Haha.. But just join another game if you don't like it! Seeing as there are ******** going on at one time.

And assuming that people are modding and boosting just makes YOU look like an a**. If you can't prove it, don't accuse. It just pisses people off, oh and...maybe they're just better than you? Of course you didn't think of that, though.

You can't make a decision for an entire guild like "This Shouldn't Be Here." Make your own, don't whine about ours.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Um I take offense to the balls comment.

No, just kidding. I have awesome metaphorical balls razz

And therefore agree that you need to suck it up or play a different game. It's apart of the game, really. If you don't approve of other people doing it then take pride in yourself, and get to the top despite them! And if they want to show off their techie prowess that way, then awesome. I wish I had the technical skill to figure that stuff out, actually...I wouldn't even know where to begin Haha.. But just join another game if you don't like it! Seeing as there are ******** going on at one time.

And assuming that people are modding and boosting just makes YOU look like an a**. If you can't prove it, don't accuse. It just pisses people off, oh and...maybe they're just better than you? Of course you didn't think of that, though.

You can't make a decision for an entire guild like "This Shouldn't Be Here." Make your own, don't whine about ours.

Thank you, and your metaphoric balls.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
MW2 Online Boosting & Modding

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers