Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Space Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:52 pm
That is something I can agree with. Maybe we will have made ever mistake in the book by then and realized how to keep us ready for galactic expansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:32 am
I don't think we'll ever be able to to achieve the colonization of mars, or even the moon due to what Obama's plans are for NASSA. He wants them to study the earth's climate and out reach to Muslim nations... and I thought NASA stood for: National Aeronautics and Space Administration. And we already have an organization that's doing climate research. If that happens then we'll have competing companies and eventually one of them will collapse. And you think electing Bush twice was a bad idea: he wanted NASA to create a permanent base on the moon, and eventually on mars, but with the funding being cut to NASA for research thanks to Obama, that's never going to happen.

As for life on Mars, I don't think so. Some scientists believe that Mars is a dead planet, and that Earth will look just like Mars 2 billion years form now, due to the tectonic plates merging in the middle of the pacific ocean, creating a new Pangaea. I'm not saying that I don't believe that there is other life out there, I just believe we're so isolated in our galaxy.  

Katzorae

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items