Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 am
I have been getting notices on each of my accounts this morning that extremely expensive items on my wish list are being sold on the Marketplace for between 1 and 10 Gaia Gold! For example, I got the notice that Merlin's Hat by Dernier*Cri is being sold on the marketplace for 6 gold. I didn't believe it but checked it anyway. It's listing on the marketplace for over 7,000,000 gold! Weird, no?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:12 am
It is possible it was 6 gold, but you'd have to be extremely quick in order to be the first to get to it in the Mp.
But yeah, the new Notice feature is annoying only because it's showing very old Friend Requests from a long time ago. (Total of Seventy-Eight)

Xeliel

Noob

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 am
-iSpizike-
It is possible it was 6 gold, but you'd have to be extremely quick in order to be the first to get to it in the Mp.
But yeah, the new Notice feature is annoying only because it's showing very old Friend Requests from a long time ago. (Total of Seventy-Eight)

78? WOW! I had a total of 20 and thought that was annoying! LOL!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:00 am
And while I was writing the above comment, I got seven more notices, one of them that once again told me Merlin's Hat was going for 6 gold. I went to the marketplace instantly and it's still listed at 7,500,000 gold, so I think that Gaia's notice feature is a bit messed up. Besides - anyone listing an expensive item like that for 6 gold would have to have more than one screw loose, dont'cha think? rofl I know it's possible, but find it extremely unlikely.  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Jussi Valo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 am
Yeah I hate these changes of thiers. Every time I click on something I get a new notice. Its driving me crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:09 am
Jussi Valo
Yeah I hate these changes of thiers. Every time I click on something I get a new notice. Its driving me crazy!

Me too... and the drive is a very short trip! rolleyes  

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Cookie1474
Vice Captain

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 am
i know exactly what you are talking about i got a notice that the Gogh Reed i had on my wish list was going for 1 gold and i have gotten it like 3 days in a row, i can't stand the new system it is driving me nuts everytime anyone updates anything i get a notice, who do they talk to before these changes are made?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 pm
NOT a fan of these changes.
I miss being able to tell who was on by just going to my gaia...now i have to actually go through my list gonk
and totally got the friend request crap

WTF scream  

Sacral Cecity
Crew

Quotable Consumer

13,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Deadncrispy

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 pm
yeah i got a notice that the steel plated ninja headband was 8 gold, check and it was in the millions i was so dissapointed lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:54 pm
scream Where are my Profile comments! I need to go to my profile just to see if anyone posted! scream HELP Gaia Labs! Make an app to put the "My" back in My Gaia page.

edit: Now I've got a message that I have 2 new notices AND THEY WON'T GO AWAY! scream
(okay, so the answer to this problem was to "view all".)

2nd edit: stare Why do I need 3 new notices that I sold something in the Marketplace followed by the old 3 new messages that I sold something in the Marketplace?  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

T_Megami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:50 am
the new page is buggy as hell.
Why does Gaia keep introducing these cosmetic changes when there are so many bugs and glitches that need to be addressed?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:33 am
sometimes people do put items really low like that they dont pay attention and they miss alot of zero's like items that are 35000 people put in for 3500 but then again you have to be really lucky and that other person really clueless  

shinigami dream
Crew

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100

Bluebelle Babe
Crew

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:50 am
shinigami dream
sometimes people do put items really low like that they dont pay attention and they miss alot of zero's like items that are 35000 people put in for 3500 but then again you have to be really lucky and that other person really clueless

It's hard to believe that anyone other than a small child could be that utterly clueless. lol! Well, I'm just ignoring them. I just click on them once every morning to clear the darn thing and that's it!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 am
T_Megami
the new page is buggy as hell.
Why does Gaia keep introducing these cosmetic changes when there are so many bugs and glitches that need to be addressed?

I certainly can't answer that question. lol! You would think they'd check them for glitches before they initiated them but it's obvious that isn't the way they do things.  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
GAIA ISSUES ONLY

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items