Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 1 VS Kingdom Hearts 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Kingdom Hearts game do you like better?
  Kingdom Hearts 1
  Kingdom Hearts 2
View Results

UltraMegaDethChicken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 am
i vote on Kh2 cause the better combat and magic system
but you cant truly call yourself a kh fan without playing the other 3 or 4 games....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm
i fell in love with the first game
awesome story!
the second was great dont get me wrong!
but overall kh1 makes for an awesome game anytime! lol  

Runs with cows

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

OMG its random guy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:41 pm
kingdom hearts 2 because i was stuck on clayton in kh 1 for like 2 weeks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm
I find Kingdom Hearts 2 being the better of the two. Its graphics were better, overall, as well as the battle system. New characters were introduced, expanding the storyline and such.
The only thing that I dislike about Kingdom Hearts 2 is that it was incredibly simple and easy to beat. The first one is easy too. I can beat it in 3 days, but the worlds in KH2 are just too easy and simple to beat. Not very much complexity(real word?) in the villains.  

ayecuhz92012

The Wrath Of Sorrow

2,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:38 am
I had to say KH2 for story. I think that it was close, but 2 is better just for picking up the slack. But, I COMPLETELY agree with what was mentioned earlier. About 1 being harder. In KH1 I am level 99 * I farmed in the arenas* and have the Ultima, and that's how I beat Sephiroth. Although, I've beat him, roughly 34 times. I remember when I first challenged him, I was dead in a combo. ONE COMBO. That's a lot of damage. The annoying thing with him in 2 is that combo that you have to press triangle for. It's not hard to block, but if you don't.... Anyway, I vote for two being better. And why does no one ever be a Saix fan? He is my favourite. Oh yeah, on track, I beat Xemnas on my first try. Every form. Even that annoying dragon thing. I thought it was SO annoying killing the last one of his forms though. Remember that laser thing he does? Not fun. It's pressing triangle and ex way too much. Anyway, KH2 is by #1.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 am
I liked kingdom hearts 2 way more because there was no alice in wonder land and tarzan. -shiver- Um I also like kh2 because I could understand the story line more unlike kingdom hearts 1 bacisly like this here fight a bunch of people. Anyway The last reason is sora got a new outfit and roxas was introduced cool right  

khforever12

SMARTAgentKC

650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 am
Storyline Wise: KH2 seemed a little more organized but the main story in both was good.
Gameplay Wise: KH2 was simplier to follow had more power ups and abilities and had reaction commands which were easier to use, but KH1 had the dodge roll and a better Magic Point system. You had to think fast to win. KH2 is just hit hit hit and that's all folks (unless you were trying to be stylish)
Music: Tied music was awesome in both
Camera: KH1's camara was below the character's head and had the character cover a lot of the scene. while KH2 was above the character and things could be seen better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:46 am
As much as I love KH1 and 2, Chain of Memories is my favourite KH game. I loved the story, the characters (especially Namine), and the combat system was so much fun!  

Lady Alraa

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Kaiya Hytoshi

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 pm
I've only played 2 =[  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:30 pm
I honestly think it's a tie between the 1 and 2.
I loved both of them soooo much.  

Mr Plagues

3,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Hilfin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:46 am
Alisu_in_WonderLand
But again, I never actually finished KH, and KH2 was the first game I ever completed xDD

It's the exact same for me. I never bothered going back to complete Kingdom Hearts but I played KH2 quite a few times on all the difficulty settings. I even broke my copy of Kh2 and still don't bother trying the first again even though I have had it for years.
lol

Anyway, I am a little biased as Roxas is my favorite character but I still prefer KH2 as the levels, characters, and story were all, imo, better than in the original.

Kingdom Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff