Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Come share a smile, a hug, or words of encouragement!
Forum: Hugs, Smiles, and Encouragement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay!
  Yay!
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:51 pm

This is the hugs, smiles, and encouragement subforum. If you have a video you'd like to share with people, or an article, or anything else inspiring/encouraging, this is where it goes.

Also, if you just want to be lovey dovey and give people hugs and smiles, that can go here too.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:02 pm
The Potter's Hand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3PscmWkLY

This song is The Potter's Hand and it really inspires me everytime I see this vedio. I am trying my hardest to give my life to the potter's hand. I have had some strugles in my path towards God satan has been trying to get me further and futher away from God and it has been hard and some times I don't even know what to do at times.  

butterfly_kiss14492

x B e a c h P a s t e l s

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm
-huggles everyone- <3 (:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Hey God loves you and me. He gave His Son for our sins. The Holy Spirt is in our hearts. I love all my brothers and sister in Christ. whee 3nodding 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm
I love you all! *Glomps everyone*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 am

I love you guys too!
*Huggles each and every one of you*

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 pm
I am sure everyone here has gone or is going though some rough times. There are people that are just starting to go through the valley, while others are right in the middle of it and other at the top of the valley. When you have to travel theses dark valleys, remember there are others there that will want to help you even when they have their own burdens to carry. There is someone always there no matter what part of the valley that your in. If you think all hope is lost look up and you will have God and friends there willing and ready to help in any way they can. if you let them.

With that said...I my self am going through the valley of trails now and I wanted to let ya'll know your not alone.  
Come share a smile, a hug, or words of encouragement!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games