Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply 1- The Chatterbox, Random Chat goes here :3
Sexting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 pm
So, I was watching the news, like, a couple of weeks ago, and they (you know who they are) were considering turning "sexting" into its own offense. The reasoning was that it was too harsh for little kids to have to register as ***** and sex offenders and et cetera for sending naked pictures of themselves to their bf/gf. Instead, they pay a fine and get forced parental counseling.

In other news, it was discovered that Micheal Jackson's kids were secretly in cahoots with the doctors to bring about his demise. That's what you get for hanging them over balconies, Mister. *wags finger*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:44 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

I dunno, there's so much controversy over Micheal Jackson, it's hard to tell what's true and what isn't anymore. Quite frankly, I believe nothing to do with him anymore.
If anything, he needed to see a psychiatrist and all the news stories about him couldn't have done his sanity any justice.

As for the "sexting", if you're going to send naked pics of yourself to your boyfriend/girlfriend, that's kind of your own thing, isn't it? I mean, if you're under 16 and doing it, you really should get in s**t for it, but 16+ should be fine, I mean, it's you you're doing it to.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
1- The Chatterbox, Random Chat goes here :3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items