Hello to one and all! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxOndinexXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm
*GASP* Cooties!

Nah, you do sound like you would bring some perspective to the forum. But things might end better if you took things up with a moderator, before making more posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:16 pm
Hmms, you sound nice enough. =^-^=

Shadow 0f 0nyx

Tumbling Stars
Vice Captain

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 pm
Oh dear. I'm sorry, you can't be here...we will have to ban you, no matter how nice you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Chevalier iRain
My application was accepted so someone must not mind to much.
I promise, Im not nosy :]

Edit: A message between me and a new-found friend:

Me: You really want to be upset about me being in the girls guild? I personally know that its an all girls guild, but who ever accepted my application doesnt mind me being there. :] I just want to be of moral support.

Her: yeah but it is a girl club .

Me: Your point being...? If there was a guys guild wouldnt you want to join?

Her: no because I'm a girl .

Me: *sigh* there is no use fighting a war I obviously wont win. I joined mainly because I want to be a supporter of girls who need support. Ive seen, and been part of times when a girls doesnt want to go o other girls with issues because she takes more comfort in knowing that a guy cares about how she feels...where as girls, if close enough, will of course care how each other feels, its just how girls work. When a guy cares though its different.
I want to be a guy that makes a difference for a girl, to put simply.

Her message ended with saying I was sweet and that she welcomes me to the guild -May I say thank you for the welcome by the way- and in turn I thanked her and said that if she ever needed help that Im here for her.
And for those of you reading this, the invitation is extended to you as well. Guys, and many I mean as like my friends, can be rude and uncaring. I grew up with my mother and my three sisters. Being the eldest I know that girls can be easily hurt, and many of you can be very strong, but everyone, even guys, can use a helping hand or lend a shoulder to cry on.
We are all human, and sometimes we just need to be reminded that.

So basically what you're saying is, you want to take advantage of girls on the rebound?  

Skullmizer

The Main Floor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces