Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Catholic church links ***** to homosexuality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valid claim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Singular Enigma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:43 pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/12/tarcisio-bertone-vaticans_n_534837.html

TLDR; The Catholic church blames homosexuality for the rape of at least 10 teenage girls in Chile. This link makes me mad. Physically angry.

It would seem that, if not its members, at least the Catholic church has been disillusioning a lot of their members recently.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 pm
Catholics seem to find bad things about homosexuality really easily. One thing I don't get though:

If these priests are really homosexual, why are they having sex with little girls?  

Doredia

Beloved Gekko

The Singular Enigma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:32 pm
It doesn't make any sense at all. That's why so many people are angry, both Gay rights groups and many Catholics in general.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm
>_> Things like that are too stupid for me to get angry about.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm
***** often molest or rape children of both genders; it may have something to with the fact that at those younger ages the sexes are much more similar. From what I understand about *****, it often has more to do with the age of the victim than the gender.

And of course, Catholics always be tryin' to shift the blame. Yeah, repressing your sexuality for decades probably has nothing to do with destructive sexual outbursts.  

Iconoclast Enthusiast

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

Homosexuality is guy having sex with guy. Guy having sex with girl is heterosexuality (which makes up about 90% of the population). GET IT RIGHT.

Besides, the Vatican obviously has more problems than having to "handle" gay people: "I thought it wasn't that bad to have sex with him because when I told priests about it at confession they just told me to pray and that was it. They knew, and some of them guessed that it was Father Tato. But everyone looked the other way. No one corrected or helped me."

So much for God's morals...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm

This makes no sense. It seems to me that the Catholic church has become corrupted beyond repair, perhaps they should just be disbanded.

Also, pædophiles (****** [pee-doh-file]) are the ones who like children, not ***** [peh-doh-file], they're the ones who love feet.

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:58 pm
[-Erik-]
[img]Iron Image[img]

xd ...............wait, I don't get it. sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place