Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Main Room
New to The Writer's Club House? POST HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAlternate RealityXx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:40 pm
Username: xXAlternate RealityXx

Real Name / Nicknames: My name is Casey. Pronounced kay-see. LONG A, NOT SHORT A! I hate it when people pronounce it wrong. lol

How long have you been going Gaia? About a year and a half.

How long have you been writing / RPing for? Well, I've been writing since first grade but I really started enjoying it about 3rd grade when I won a contest for a poem I wrote.

What types of Genre do you like to write? I like poetry and prose, and I also love writing fanfiction.

One random fact about yourself: I am an equestrian, and I LOVE horses of course! I've been riding for about 7 1/2 years, not including a small break I took after having to sell my horse. :'(

Additional Information: I am a horror fanatic, and I love writing wierd metaphorical poetry. If you know me well, you'll know that I am almost always wearing dark colors. But contrary to the idea most people would get about me from that, I am actually an extremely nice person and love to talk to people. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:58 pm
Username biggrin KMiller
Real Name / Nicknames biggrin arien
How long have you been going Gaia?On this account 'bout two months but on my other account 'bout a year and a half
How long have you been writing / RPing for?Since I was really little(my grandma use to write the stories down when I'd tell her 'cause I couldn't write).
What types of Genre do you like to write?All different types. I don't really write just one.
One random fact about yourself:I love playing softball.

DKMiller

Ice-Kitty472

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:13 am
Username: kitty-kat472
Real Name / Nicknames: (Optional)
How long have you been going Gaia? um Quite some time uh 1 year? but for like 7 months i never went on
How long have you been writing / RPing for? I've writen poems since last year november... yeah not that long huh
What types of Genre do you like to write? according to my current thoughts/feelings and emotions
One random fact about yourself: I have 2 me's (check my profile)
Additional Information: (Optional) I also liked rawing and writing songs (piano) ... check my profile...again xp lol

The Main Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff