Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Introduction Thread
Hey guys! I'm new here (: <----gurl lawl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 am
Sir Different
hmm your bf does gamebattles..wats his team and wat game type does he play?
Hes just starting up his own clan atm. He does TDM. The clan name is not official yet but he was in a clan for a little, he quit though to start his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Eboreo
Aanika_Phaeton
Hey! You definitely sound like an intelligent CoD girl. A lot of girls I've played with are like "omg omg omg... i knifed him! Heeheheehee!" And it annoys the s**t outta me. They're boyfriends are probably sitting there trying to get them to understand the difference between a frag grenade and a flashbang.

And agreed about the cheaters...ugh play the game right! If you don't, then what's the point in even playing, you know? GAH

What system do you play on? We should totally kick manly a** sometime ;P
Your post made me LOL. lol Fo sho, That's ******** hilarious! We should definitely bust out together. I have a 360 elite (:
My boyfriend gave it to me a year ago xd So hmmm 3nodding It's also really annoying when girls are like "Omg im so fookin bad a**! I'm tough cuz i play video games! Batch!" rofl Yeah, take that "lifestyle" of yours into the real world and say that to some pro fighter(or someone that knows how to fight/stand their ground). It's dumb, I just like to play and have fun, really that's what it's all about. My gamer tag is Eboreo. Same as my Gaia user name.
I'll be looking forward to kickin a** with you soon Aanika wink

I play to have fun too, I'm not really that great! I suck at aiming lol I always laugh when i kill someone and only about a fourth of the bullets i shot actually hit them. I know they'll watch the killcam and think "wow..that b***h actually killed me like that?" Lol But hey, I just play 'cause it's fun smile

And now I'm sad because we can't play together... I'm on PS3 sad
Aweeeeee gonk  

DreamSt8

Hallowed Explorer

Introduction Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items