Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writer's Club House

Back to Guilds

Love to write short stories? How about write poetry or even RP with a few people? This guild may be right for you! 

Tags: Writing, Literature, Roleplaying, Poetry, Short Stories 

Reply The Lounge
σмg, αη єρι¢ gяσυρ ѕєαя¢н! (IPC)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image

Hello! I am currently searching for a few partners to accomodate my group search! Before I go on, let me tell you a little about myself! ---

My name is Lenni.
I am 13 years old and have been roleplaying since age 10. (DO NOT JUDGE ME)
I live in Delaware, so the Eastern Time Zone.
I can post 2-8 paragraphs, it all depends on what you give me.
I get on almost everyday, so I should respond to any posts within a day or two.

Kay, now that you know a little bit about me; let's move on. My topics and plots for a roleplay are endless; but I am open to any others EXCEPT yuri and yaoi. Not that I'm against homosexuals, (Trust me, I've got plenty of gay friends and they RULE!) but I prefer to roleplay about something that I'm familiar with. I do play both girls and boys, my preference being girls. I don't want everyone coming in saying "I want to be girl!" When I know you haven't tried a guy yet. I've played many guys before, and my female characters are far off more better. This is a semi literate - advanced literate roleplay meaning two or more paragraphs. I don't want only one paragraph or one line. We're not in first grade anymore! Also, try to keep your posts organized and pretty. Pictures, icons, lyrics, quotes, and ETC are all loved. Everyone should know the rules about grammar and spelling. I don't care if you have a mistake or two, but let's try to keep that to a "Once in a blue moon" thing please. Everyone should also know about bolding, italicizing, and underlining certain words.

As for character pictures, I really don't care who you use. If they fit their role or part, I'm fine with it. As I said earlier, my ideas for plots are endless. There's too many plots I have to post, so I'll suggest the plots that I think fits your guys genres once we discuss. (AGAIN, MODERN TIME) Also, remember this isn't a one on one. This is still a group RP search, so make sure it's appropriate for four or more characters. (Bands, Neighborhood, School, ETC.) Follow the TOS! This can't be stressed enough. You break the rules, everyone breaks the rules. Everyone breaks the rules, I'm responsible. Frankly, I really don't want to take responsibility for your actions. Now I'm almost certain sex will occur. However, cybering isn't aloud on Gaia. (Besides, who would describe it?) So, time skips are a must once the clothes come off. And no killing people! Damn it, it's not fair someone has to leave because you ran over their character.

If I missed anything, feel free to ask questions.
If you want, I can post samples later on.
Thanks, BYE! <3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm
BUMP

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:26 pm
What plot do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:42 pm
It all depends on what genre you like.
But I only stick to modern times and realistic ideas.

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

Deceived Truth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Ahh, me too(:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:31 pm
So do you have any ideas?
I prefer like bands related or country girl meets city boy or whatever.

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

Cassandrahaven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:25 pm
I'd think about joining. It just depends on the topic. And no offense, but coutry girl meets city boy sounds very lame to me. If you did that I have a very strong feeling I would not join. Once again, no offense, just totally not my thing. And goodness I post long conversation posts >.< I really should learn how to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:33 pm
Cassandrahaven
I'd think about joining. It just depends on the topic. And no offense, but coutry girl meets city boy sounds very lame to me. If you did that I have a very strong feeling I would not join. Once again, no offense, just totally not my thing. And goodness I post long conversation posts >.< I really should learn how to shut up.

None taken!
I don't only do those though.
Maybe like a summer fling or best friend on best friend.
I'm open to alot of things...

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

Slight Pulse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 pm
I'd do a OneXOne with you, me playing a boy, or a group whatever you like.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:21 am
simperson
Cassandrahaven

None taken!

Ohhh. Best friend and best friend is tempting. Sorry for taking so long. I totally forgot I had posted in here. With all the drama in my poems I'm sure you get why though....

Anyways, whatever you want. I'm thinking that if we did do one maybe we would want more then just two people? The best friend on best friend sounds brilliant but I'm thinking another character or two to keep the story moving, you know? I wouldn't mind picking up a second or third character just on my own but I do enjoy having multiple people present when doing a role play. It just seems to make everything flow better and move forward faster.

Cassandrahaven

daddylatrell
Crew

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 pm
Cassandrahaven
simperson
Cassandrahaven

None taken!

Ohhh. Best friend and best friend is tempting. Sorry for taking so long. I totally forgot I had posted in here. With all the drama in my poems I'm sure you get why though....

Anyways, whatever you want. I'm thinking that if we did do one maybe we would want more then just two people? The best friend on best friend sounds brilliant but I'm thinking another character or two to keep the story moving, you know? I wouldn't mind picking up a second or third character just on my own but I do enjoy having multiple people present when doing a role play. It just seems to make everything flow better and move forward faster.

Like double?
Me boyxgirl and you boyxgirl?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:38 am
I suppose. I sort of meant maybe if you were open to a group we could get like another two people and have them each have one person like us. Or both of us could double up but if we did so I would enjoy NOT having the boy and girl that were a couple because it's much more fun to be a couple when someone else else is also pulling the strings.

Cassandrahaven

Enchanted Seduction

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:03 am
I've only role-played a few times, but this sounds like an interesting proposition.  
The Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games