Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I love him.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:24 pm
I really like this one boy. He's smart, hilarious, and absolutely adorable. But the thing is that he's younger than me, ( I'm in 8th grade, he's in 7th. ), and he's kind of . . . short. He's shorter than me. But to me, that's not a problem. :]
The way we act around each other, to me, is like we like each other. We tease/flirt with each other constantly, we always talk when we are both walking the same way in the hallways at school, and I sometimes catch him looking at me from across the room during study hall ( actually, he only sits about 3-4 seats away from me. ) Any advice on how to make him notice me more??? Or to try and tell if he likes me or not??? heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:26 pm
Lets see, you could ask him out. Or just flirt more and see if he really wants to be with you and asks you out eventually. I guess.

Or you could get the ******** over it, your in 8th grade and you are flirting with boys? What the hell is this. Shouldn't you be cutting your wrists or something? c:  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

dang coconuts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 am
dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 pm
ask him out and see.  

emoboyhinata

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:28 pm
Yeah, I agree. Ask this boy out all ready!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm
Well, um I'm kind of shy. Not super shy, I'm actually very out-going, but I'm shy with this kind of stuff. How do I tell if he likes me, that's the question. ( P.S. He introduced me to his sister today at school. ) xd  

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm
Sounds like he likes you. Just ask him out. smile The worst that'll happen is he says no.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:31 pm
well the age shouldnt be a problem due to the double standards our society has towards that thing: if a older guy goes out with a young girl its *****. But if the guy is younger we know he's not saying no =P. Double standards are fun aren't they?  

Lwantssugark

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff