Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Captain's Meeting Hall
Captains Meeting - The Revealed [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 am
It was another brief exchange of ideas that Kurei listened to. With every change in voice, his head would dart over to the source, paying close attention to the words, as well as the stress levels in their voices as they spoke. Not long after Kurei, Memnoch expressed his thoughts on how the Espada would view the Shinigami skill, power, and preparation, all of which were being reinforcements from original statements. He nodded as the Captain spoke, only disagreeing with a matter of the limiters. Not only was it to keep there from being a whole new amount of G-humans being provided power, it was also a matter of deception, in Kurei's mind. This thought was only backed up as Magaru spoke.

Magaru's words primarily pertained to apology, but when it came to discussion of tactics and manners dealing with the Espada, it was of interest. Using the limiters as a weapon of deception, rather than having them viewed as a tool of burden. As for a war-time alert, Kurei dreaded the idea. This meant that he would have to fight at his full force as necessary against any intruder, let alone the fact that he needed to carry Ao-Hoshi around at all times. This only meant they didn't get a chance to discuss their day to one-another, but instead know every moment of each others day. He brought the right corner of his mouth up in a disappointed fashion and sighed,
"I can't believe this... I was hoping we could stall as long as possible before someone would help bring this up...Maybe she'll deny his request?" He thought this as King spoke, not completely hearing his point he was making, but he got the gist of it and felt it was now established that most everyone agreed the Espada would not be patient on their next attack. This was however denied by the Captain-Commander, who began to speak.

As their leader spoke, all were attentive, adding only a nod or salute while she continued. As she finished with her explanation to Kurei, he gave her the Squad salute and returned to a standing position, arms crossed as he began to think of just what he would need to start with his invention. If the attack wouldn't be in the near future, he should have at least an extra week to complete his project. This meant that the main plan would be completed in a week, then perfected the next. He grinned to himself as he brought his hands together and rubbed them vertically against one-another.
"This will be spectacular! My expertise in science and Bakudo will have a huge effect on the Espada's plan of entrance into the Seireitei...," he thought to himself, looking nearly maniacal as he did so. One who knew Mayuri before him would think Kurei's mind was cloned from him because of reactions like this. He then stopped to wonder, "But what am I to do for the offensive measures? Maybe I should refer to some Hadou techniques? I'm certainly not placing my squad as sentries... I need them at the lab and at their posts nearby. Hmm... Within two weeks I could...," an image of small sheets of parchment attached to a slightly larger mechanism flashed in his head as he started, "...Perfect! The forces of Hueco Mundo will be hating me after this. I'll go down in their history as the sole reason they couldn't harm a single soul here..."

Kasumi then finally announced her decision to declare the war-time alert, a moment Kurei did not look forward to. This didn't ruin his feelings toward his contraption, however. the ideas were already in place, now all he needed was a stack of paper to start making diagrams of his designs so different parts of the squad could begin execution of the plans. "I will announce the declaration to only a handful of my best squad members, Madame Hayabusa... The next fours seats beneath me should be sufficient from my squad. On the other matters, you have full compliance from the Twelfth Squad Captain, as well as the Twelfth Squad." Another Twelfth Squad salute was provided by him as he stood ready to receive full orders from the Captain-Commander.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 pm

King looked around at his fellow Captains and sighed, he wondered what the Head-Captain could have planned for him. An odd feeling stirred inside of him, a since of uneasiness. He pretended it wasn't there as he spoke calmly and clearly.

"You have my support Head-Captain, what ever you need me to do. As Captain of the 9th Division, i'll give it my best effort to accomplish any task you give me." King sighed and looked to the ground for a moment, times of war left him feeling strange, a mixed feeling of caution and...something else. Something that could bring a smile to his face, if he were alone.

King quickly collected himself and looked to the Head-Captain. Wondering if it at all behind her eyes her mind was fluttering as much as his was. He wondered if she had another plan already in motion, one she may not be letting all the details be revealed at this time.

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

everily

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
§§§xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox§§§
Josselyn Ichimaruxoxoxoxoxox
§§§xoxoxDivision Five Captainxoxox§§§

What good am I...

Joss nodded as she listened to the Head Captain's words..
"I agree with what you have said, Captain Hayabusa." She said. Of course she would follow the Head Captain. She was fond of this Head Captain, much more then the previous one. "Squad 5 shall follow you till we are slain."

...If I can't keep his dying wish?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am
Hikari nodded, agreeing to each word that the head captain spoke.
"Squad six is ready for assistance as well."
She spoke after all the other squad captains extending her full support. She felt excited yet a little nervous and concerned, as to what sort of task might await her.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:47 am
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Commander General];;

The words each captain spoke came to her as a relief. It made her proud knowing the captains of Gotei were behind her, whether it was by 50% or 100%, it was just enough. She was silent for a few minutes, going over her plans for the Soul Society. Her mind overflowing with different strategies, but at this time, she could only voice so many. “
“Very well, I can see now that we are all at an understanding. Soul Society is now at a secretive war time alert. I would like each division to do exactly as Kurei san stated. Have only a few of your most reliable squad members know of this alert. We are too keep our defences strong in case of anything out of the ordinary. Kurei San, I would like you to continue on with the rebuilding of our barriers. We need something impenetrable, or as close as we can get. You have as much time as you need, but I am sure you completely understand the severity of our situation and will have things taken care of promptly.” She was not concerned when it came to his ability to work fast. The man was brilliant, she had complete faith in his work. “Magaru, because of our defence strategist being on sick leave, I give you complete control over the defence plans. Patrolling each of our main gates is crucial. She looked towards Josselyn, she smiled curtly at the woman’s words. She could only hope the division did not have to face the possibility of being slain. ”Ichimaru san, I would like you and your division to go over our law system and remodel the structure we have lived by for so long. I would like you to look more so at the usage of forbidden techniques, I am sure in the future the usage of such things will be relevant.” Her violet eyes landed on the sixth division captain. Even if her attention was on the woman she was directing all of the captains at once.
“And Kurosaki san, as head person in our communication systems you are solely in charge of making sure the entire Gotei guard are able to correspond with each other in any emergency situations. I would also like you to debrief our new captain. This captain was elected his position out of the urgent situation we are in. He is indeed a very reliable person and his expertise will help us further our offence and defence. A man named Tomoya Akudo is now the Captain of the seventh division, and head of the Kido corpse. I am sure you will all introduce yourselves at an appropriate time.” She was sure Kurosaki would be able to rely what had gone on in the meeting to the new captain. Kasumi was also sure the new captain would be accepted with out question. He would play a big part in our offence.
“All other divisions are in charge of keeping up their regular duties, I expect each squad to play their parts in upping our strengths. That includes building our offence as well as our defence. Is their anymore that needs to be said here?” Kasumi looked towards each captain. The meeting was finally coming to a close, she only needed the words of sanction from the captains. She would also need to discuss more private matters with each captain.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:17 am
Hikari looked towards the head captain as she assigned tasks to all of those captains who had expressed their full support.
She could feel somewhat an urgency in the head captain's voice. Hikari could tell that the head captain was a little tense. She cursed the arrancar in her thoughts for ruining the peace of soul society again.
The entire sereitei had been placed in a secretive war time alert. She started to think about her own squad, and the select few she could tell about the war time alert about. She sighed, the importance of finding a vice captain, finally became clear to her. 'Now i know... why captains hurry to find a vice captain.' She was brought out of her thoughts as Kasumi san finally addressed her and gave her, her tasks. She nodded "Understood. I will get on it right away."

One of her tasks was to debrief the new seventh division captain. She couldn't help but feel excited at the prospect of meeting a new fellow captain. '..Tomoya Akudo.... She revised the name in her mind. The job of revising all the events of the meeting was tiring, but she hoped that the new captain would at least make the meeting a little bit interesting.

Hikari listened to the captain commander close the meeting. She shook her head on her part. She sighed in relief, the meeting was finally coming to an end. It had certainly been a long day.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Albert_Zephyr
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm
I'm going to need more sake to get through this one, Magaru thought, slightly grimacing at the prospect of the work his assignment entailed. Still, he maintained his posture, born from many years of rigid discipline, and stood by patiently as the remaining captains received their respective duties. When all was said and done, he nodded respectively towards Kasumi, stating, "It seems as if I will have my work cut out for me with this job I've been given." He broke from his sentence for but a moment, chuckling softly before continuing. "I will do my utmost to fulfill those tasks assigned to me, and as you know, you always have my full support in any endeavor."

Magaru softened his tone near the end so minutely that it was nearly imperceptible, though through the addition of the feelings of sincere companionship he poured forth towards Kasumi, he was confident he would understand the duel meaning of his words. The captain did truly mean the words in a professional sense, but so too were they meant to convey that he would be there for any personal challenges she might face.

Turning his attention from the meeting, his sight fell upon Captain Sentetsu. There was a gleam in his eyes that was slightly disturbing to behold, but seemed in hindsight to merely be one of the many trademarks of the Division 12 Captains. Looking to begin lightening the mood of the room from the dreary state it had set upon throughout the course of the meeting, Magaru beamed a genuine smile towards Kurei. "Well, I suppose I shouldn't be one to complain. I may have been dealt a difficult hand, but so too have you, what with needing to re-design the defense systems of the Seireitei in their entirety. It certainly seems to be a daunting task."

His eyes flashed mischievously with the voicing of his next words. "I certainly hope that you won't be so caught up with your work as to have to cancel our match."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 pm
Kurei nodded to Kasumi, with one more salute to the Captain-Commander. Though it would be a tedious task, he would make sure to reconstruct every part of the defense measures with every part of his talent and intellect. "So long as there are not too many interruptions, you will not regret this decision." He gave a quick smile to Kasumi as he wrapped his left hand around Ao-Hoshi's hilt. Upon doing this, the suit of o-yoroi began to manifest in his vision once more. Kurei acknowledged his materialization by glancing at him and speaking under his breath, "Did you get all of that, Ao? I really seems like we'll be able to perform some research that is requested by Madame Hayabusa herself."

The suit of armor began moving, turning the helmet toward its partner. The eyes then became apparently, suddenly becoming small orbs of light. "I was listening the whole time... And it seems we have much work ahead of us. What is it you suggest we start with? The barrier is simple work, but extra measures in order to make it harder on the Espada will be what takes time."

Kurei brought his right arm up to his chin and responded, "Actually, I've got four ideas we should work with. I will need some opinions beyond you, but for the first part of brainstorming fine-tuned designs, we should do just fine." His attention was then pulled from his Zanpakuto and to the Captain standing across from him. He chuckled at Magaru's statement and nodded. "Well, Madame, I will take my leave now... There's much for me to do and finishing it as soon as possible is preferable." Kurei turned from his spot and began walking toward the exit, Ao-Hoshi following closely behind. He stopped and faced the group of Captains, giving a polite bow to all of them, then brought his attention to Magaru once more. "Believe me, there will be time for that only after the worst happens... We should be prepared at all times, and using our energy in a duel will tire us, if only slightly." As he opened the doors to leave, he made one last statement, "If any of you need to reach me for the purpose of collaboration or concern, just stop by the ground level of my lab. I'm sure my squad members will make sure you or your message gets to me. Madame Hayabusa, the paperwork you'll be sending me can go straight to my quarters. I'll be able to reach it from my lab. I do apologize for leaving like this." With a wave to the men and women behind him, Kurei went through the doors and closed them behind him, going straight to his division.

[ Exit to Twelfth Division Subforum ]

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Kasumi Hayabusa;;
[Captain‘’ 10th Division];;

Kasumi nodded to the division 12 captain as he left. She expected great things from the shinigami. To have a barrier strong enough to keep all outsiders from entering would be an astonishing feat. It has been proven in the past that their first defence mechanism was far to faulty. Hopefully they would soon have something more capable of withstanding the Espada. Only time would tell. Her eyes focused on the rest of the captains. It was about time they head back to their divisions and prepared.
“As you can probably tell this meeting is now over. I would like all of you to make haste and prepare each of your divisions accordingly. Please keep an eye out for any future updates. Now, I must take my leave. I too have much work to do. Thank you for your time.” She smiled towards each captain and left through the back exit, heading back towards her own division. Their were a few things she needed to look over. Something was wrong. She could sense it….she could sense it from a particular captain in the meeting hall. What was going to happen? What gave her this dreadful feeling of….remorse? She did not want to admit it….but she knew she was to find out very soon.

User Image
"Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:22 pm
Hikari watched as the squad twelve captain left. Soon after him Kasumi announced that the meeting was finally over. Hikari sighed in relief, she could finally leave. But she wouldn't be heading to her own squad. She decided to visit the seventh squad captain and debrief him first. He would be waiting after all and it would be better for Hikari to finish this task first.
" well... I should leave now too." She said. "good bye fellow captains." She bid the other captains good bye and left the meeting hall, heading towards the seventh division.

[exits to the squad seven barracks]  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 am
Memnoch knew what had to be done, though it was not quite something he entirely agreed with, he had no choice. He had to go back to his squad a prepare things for war. That only seemed appropriate, after they were at war now, this much was clear from Kasumi's little 'chat' with the enemy's leader. Regardless of what he thought, defense was a good choice, but they still seemed to have overlooked their defense of the human world, Memnoch knew something was happening, paranoia or not, that place was no longer safe, no one was. Memnoch looked around the room, the other captains were beginning to leave. It was time though, he had to leave now.

He turned to the Head Captain and spoke respectfully "Well," Memnoch began, "it would seem that your mind has been made, I will take my leave and prepare my squad. Thank you for listening to my thoughts, good day." He stood up and bowed to Kasumi as was as the other captains, than turned to the door. Opening it, and he smiled. 'This was just the beginning' he thought.

[Exit to Squad 11]  
Captain's Meeting Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces