Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Quitting??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I quit roleplaying?
  Yes, you should.
  NO! Don't go!
View Results

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:40 pm
Okay--Some of you may know me... But I am a current roleplayer on here. I have 1660 (Not alot) posts and well.. Every roleplay I make practically die-And so...

A girl was talking to me and she said some rude things-And now I am REALLY considering to quit roleplaying for a LOOONNGGG time. Possibly forever...

Do you think I should stay?

If so why?

If not... Why?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm
I honestly think this is a good thing for me... Although I put my life into roleplaying-It relieves stress-But... I just don't know what to do...

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Skittles_boom_boom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:49 pm
NO!
You are really good!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm
No way you should quit.

When I was younger I was teased with racism, rudeness and called retarted for my teachers stupidness! But I kpet going and didn't care what they said! And about 89% of all RP's die out! And lastly your a great RPer. It helps alot of people clear their minds and forget stress in the real world. So Devil don't quit!  

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:51 pm
I havn't been in a rp with you but I know the feeling, the same happens to me all the time...just stick with it and you'll find some that don't die. And if that fails you can pm me any time for a 1x1 rp if you want.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
I hate rude people! Goin' around making others feel bad!
Want me to smack a hoe?
Cause I'll do it... go over and cyber kidney buster that chick!
Ignore that loser and do what YOU wanna do!

Cactuar Koi

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:31 pm
;3 awww, I feel a whole lot better now. Haha well I am glad you all don't want me to quit-Although its really coming to mind-Its driving me insane-I mean I got off and was thinking about it-And the idea is becoming more and more of a yes-But you... Are all right.

Skittles, thanks I feel really pleased to hear that.

Angelic-I am sorry about you being teased with racism-I honestly find that very wrong-Yet I don't mean to sound... RAWR, but some 'darker people' are rather rude to me. Because I'm white (Not Rascist! Don't take me wrong) But yeah... Most roleplays die out-Its just sad to me...

Kaito, I'd love to roleplay with you some time haha

And Koi, thanks but I pretty much did xD I got angry cussed her out then put her on ignore. If I get banned then I will not quit without a fight >;D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:23 pm
People who are mean to you on gaia clearly have some sort of issue in their personal life and are just being immature.

Every rp I've been in so far in barton town has died, some have hardly even got started, but that's just bad luck. If people have a problem with you, it's them who should leave!  

lil pixy girl

Devoted Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items