Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
The Killer in us All (Open/Accepting Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:36 am
This is the story of a killer. Someone who was like Kira, or the Origami Killer. Someone so methodical, so perfect in their crime that they were almost never caught and brought to justice. This is the story of the people who brought this killer to justice, the ones who gave their lives to see this mad man brought to justice.

The story takes place in a world very similar to our own, set in a not so distant future. The world was running as it normally did. People committed crimes, they were caught and punished, sometimes. There were the cases that made people want to gouge their eyes out where the criminal offender got away, was never caught or was let off due to lack of evidence.

But, one man or a group of people made it their life's work bringing as many of these criminals to light with as much evidence as there possibly was. These people, were the Shinigami, Death Gods. Some of them were vigilantes, people who dispensed the law according to the old west, with a gun. Then there were the Shinigami who where like L, so cunning, brilliant that they could solve even the hardest of cases without leaving a room, without seeing the crime scene first hand.

These men and women worked together very rarely. But on this occasion, they had to all come together, swallow their pride and put their lives on the line to bring this one person to light, so the world could be saved from the brink of total anarchy.

Now, let us begin at the beginning.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:38 am
Table of Contents

1. The story
2. Table of Contents
3. The Characters
4. The Rules
5. Explanations/Notes
6. Guests of Honor/Black Sheep

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 am
The Characters

These are the players of the game. The people who are going to be apart of the world we are going to create. Yes, I left of Shinagami and Killer for a reason. That reason, is that you the players are going to have to figure that out for yourself.

Remember, that the killer is going to beable to get to you if you are alone, but if you trust to readily you may be betrayed and killed. This is the life of a Shinagami. Like L, you have many enemies, thusly you must keep who you are a secret.

But! Not evryone will be a Shinagami. Some of you may be regular people who will unknowingly be helping the killer or Shinagami in this game of chess. I get to choose, and I will let you know. So keep that in mind as you post.

Quote:
Gaian Name:
Name:
Orientation:
Background:
Job:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 am
The Rules

Alright, so everyone knows the basic rules.
1. No god moding
2. No auto hitting
3. Killing of people IS ALLOWED (See Explanations for details)
4. No immediately trusting people. (See Explanations for details)
5. I will be posting as Convict X. (See Explanations for details)
6. PM Profiles to me.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 am
Explanations

Killing Others - Explained -

Alright, now I know this sounds like it may make the game not fun or not fair. But it will, I hope, make the rp more fun. Of course, killing someone instantly WILL BE FROWNED ON. So please if you are going to kill someone, it has to be when they have no possible escape after a well fought battle of wits or somethign like that.

If you are a Vigilante Shinagami, you cant just go around shooting everyone as you would be captured, eventually and you would also reveal yourself through your expert marksmanship. Remember, this is a game of Chess. Again, like with L vs Kira, you have to play it out, let things happen and plan out the reactions of people.

Normal people should react, well, normally. A person playing a cop would want to arrest a Vigalante Shinagami because of their reckless endangerment of people. While they would be reluctant to help an intelectual Shinagami as they probably wouldnt want to be used as a pawn.

Immediatly Trusting People

Ok, this is one thing that I ALWAYS try to avoid in RPs but find myself doing as well as most everyong in RPs. Their characters meet a demon and even through they are an angel they are all "Oh well I know I shouldnt trust him but I am going to anyway! -bounces around and then the RP dies-". People arent trusting. Walk around downtown where ever and ask people questions, try to gani someones trust. I bet 7/10 times people will ignore you and the other three times that they do talk to you, they wont trust you right away if you asked them something personal or asked them something to trust them with.

Its human nature. So if in your bio you dont declare your friends, or they dont work with you or are not a police officer or something that can be trusted (normally) then why trust them?

Lets try to keep this in mind as we RP.

Convict X's posts

Ok, so you were probably thinking, if we arent supposed to know who Convict X is, but he is posting, how are we not supposed to know who the person is?

Well thats simple, I will be posting for the person whenever Convict X is supposed to post. Simply because these things will all be planned out actions. The person playing as Convict X will make the post and the actions that they want to happen, and I will simply execute these actions for the person. That way, while they may know what is going to happen, their cover wont be blown.

In other words, they will still keep control of their character even while Convict X posts.

Notes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm
Guests of Honor

Black Sheep

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer