Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 8 (Oopsie Battle.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:20 am
Scrapples
(If those are shadow clones then that is a jounin jutsu to create each one. They must be shadow clones to have performed jutsu. So is that what they are? That's a lot of chakra used. Not only that but you have WAY more then 10 ninjutsu learned on your profile. Genin level genjutsu class ninja can only learn 10 ninjutsu. AND you are only allowed to know one element at genin level, you have water AND wind.)

(( I EDIT!!! IS IT BETTER? PLUS I LEFT A NOTE))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:16 pm
(I forgot that my character was genin. Lol You still need to edit your profile and take off several of your elemental jutsu, you are only allowed 10. oh and btw 30-3 is 27 not 28. lol )

The mist would begin spreading out in all kinds of directions due to the large amount of wind spinning around Triko so by now the mist would be faded and much easier to see through. This is when Triko notices the pellets coming towards him. He pushes on the bird to move to the side but one of the pellets hit his armor before he moves of to the side and at a downward angle. This would do nothing to his armor other then cause the armor to not last as long. By now Triko had pulled out his scroll and drew three ink beasts. These would be used later for now Triko makes handsigns and flies a little lower and around. Three wind clones would appear outside the armor and drop towards the clones since he couldn't see the real one now, pulling out their katanas to impale the water clones from directly on top of them. Meanwhile Triko continues to circle overhead his armor still going.

30 Academy Level Jutsu -3=27
19 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 29 -3=26  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 am
((How do you know where the water clones are if they are as clear as the water. Plus i didn't saw where they are, being that they can blending into the water. Plus your clones don't know if they are actually hitting something.))

Hya was watching Triko move closer to the ground. When Triko was low enough, he jumped through the Wind Armor. The effects of the water caused the armor to be less efficiant. Upon jumping he summond three more water clones. He was not sure how much chakera he had left, but he knew that he had plenty to end this fight. All of the new clones and Hya move and faced each of Triko's clones as they were now on the ground in the water and Hya jumped right infront of Triko himself. Hya and the clones made serveal handsigns, and trapped them all in a water prison. "Seems your forgetting something." Then the air around him got very cold, close to freezing point. If Triko seen into Hya's eyes, they would be pure white.

Acadamy=30-4=26
Genin=13-3=10
Chunnin=5
Jonin=0
Total=41  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm
(You only said in your post that you changed yourself invisible not the clones. And to have made them invisible I think it would have taken away their one jutsu. I remained high in the air this entire time, the only difference is I sent 3 wind clones down from the sky to fly down and stab your water clones. I never went low enough for you to simply jump up to me. If you were to jump up at me and my wind armor you would get caught in my wind armor and go spinning around me insanely fast. I still have two posts of wind armor even after you used the water shuruken on the shield. It isn't weakened.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 pm
I had no idea you were in two fights, I didn't realize I double matched you. There is no reason to continue this fight for the exams unless you want to for fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:20 pm
((Yeah and i was put up againts A LIGHTING USER! my rpc wouldnt have won the fight anyways. I think that this whole things was not for me. I only could pass the first round and i lost the second one. FACE IT MY RPC WILL NEVER BE A CHUNIN!))  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:52 pm
Hya then held a hand out."Water Prison". Hya trapped Triko in a water prison, along the clones doing the same to his clones.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:40 am
(( I guess this fight is finished then?))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items