Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Starstruck Mimi 2

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 am
This is an advice column for people who are having problems with their best friends OR someone else
You can ask AND answer questions

My problem is that my "best friend" and i havnt been talking and i think shes avoiding me like i sighned onto aim and she waz online and i said hi and she signed off

also she doesnt even consider me her number one best friend her "#1" is this girl who doesnt even live in the same state as her !

i dont think i deserve to be treated this way ive been hhelping her with her otherr friend problems for YEARS and since shes made a bew friend shes been treating me like this  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:28 am
Simply put, ask her what her deal is. If she doesn't reply or reacts badly,then maybe this is a friendship that cannot be  

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

iBala-Balance

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 am
go talk to her...
if u dont youll never find out anything
id rather tell her and fail instead of wondering all my life  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 am
I agree .
Ask Her , if she answer you tell her how feel ,if she doesn't tell her in your school .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Lil Starstruck Mimi 2

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:06 am
THanks youguys are awesome and meigirl can i use ur sig quote for my aim ill put your name as the author but i really like the quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am
your welcome .  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

llxStarscreamxll

Chatty Seeker

8,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm
ask her if she is mad at you and what is the reason i had the same thing with my friend but i soon as i could i asked her what was wrong and she said that im ignoring her so i said i will pay attention to you just please dont be mad at me i'll pay more attention to you.....best friend wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 pm
Give it time and if she is really a friend that is good for you, she will come back to you,have faith!  

cassandra71

Kleopatra Selene

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm
Okay. This problem does not directly involve me, but I dislike conflict and want it to stop.
I have two BFFs. My group is made up of, I guess, mostly six ppl. Two of them (let's call them "Brittany" and "Monica") fight constantly about nothing. I swear to God, it's about nothing (sry for those ppl who don't believe in God, I hope I'm not offending you?). Brittany is kind of a kidder, but she doesn't know when to stop. She almost threw Monica's glasses in the school's toilets, and that would have been horrible--Monica doesn't have a spare and she couldn't get another one.
Brittany did say sorry, but Monica just blows up at her over practically nothing now.
I try not to blame either of them, but everyone's taking sides and everyone else is ignoring someone else, and man, I'm just--I'm just going crazy! I have been thinking of taking up the offer of going to another school. It's that bad. I really can't stand what's going on. My BFF, Coral, sided with Monica and now she and Britty won't even speak to each other. Britty's BFF, Shannon, won't even look at Coral. And my other BFF, Erin...well she's definitely on Monica's side and she's made that clear.
The only person I can talk to about this is my other friend, Bella, who isn't completely in my group (she talks to other ppl) because she's the only one who's not biased and won't take sides after what I say. She can't give me any advice. I'm ready to officially just stop talking to all of them, and no matter what I try, they really just don't seem to care about the others's feelings as long as they get their way.
They're all acting like BRATS and I'm ready to just stop speaking to all of them. Seriously. Got any advice? PM me. Please.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:40 pm
I need help too.. My BF (Or mebbe former) have known since birth. Seriously I was there. (At 3 months) Ever since we started going to different schools she has changed her cell number, never answers my PMs on Gaia, changed her e mail. And droned me out completely And! Skipped my b day party. I have like no form of communication whatsoever unless I sneak into her house or actually mail her a letter. Which either of those I cannot do. A. Would be illegal and B. would cost me a lot without even knowing if she would read it.  

lolacocacola97

FlyingHigh 14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:37 pm
Kleopatra, Maybe you should just get them together and MAKE them talk to each other  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games