Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Crystal Essence: wtf.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm
Seriously. Google "crystal essence", and you can find plenty of sites detailing how to make it or what they have for sale. Nothing says what the hell it's for. Can anybody enlighten me?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:36 pm
8Bit Jack
Seriously. Google "crystal essence", and you can find plenty of sites detailing how to make it or what they have for sale. Nothing says what the hell it's for. Can anybody enlighten me?

Well, since my google search turned up deodorant and dancing dildoes, I'm going to assume you mean something involving metaphysics and rocks?  

erinnightwalker

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 pm
Ah, further research has turned up a site selling crystal essence body butters. From what I understand (if I have the right kind of site) is that the essences allow the use of the "vibrational" energy of the mineral you choose to be used in more ways than the rock itself can be used. An example would be making tiger's eye water for protection and drinking it. Beats drinking rocky water, I guess, and if you can't carry the stones it is one way to get a benefit.

I wouldn't pay for it though. Not if its as easy as it sounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:53 pm
erinnightwalker
Ah, further research has turned up a site selling crystal essence body butters. From what I understand (if I have the right kind of site) is that the essences allow the use of the "vibrational" energy of the mineral you choose to be used in more ways than the rock itself can be used. An example would be making tiger's eye water for protection and drinking it. Beats drinking rocky water, I guess, and if you can't carry the stones it is one way to get a benefit.

I wouldn't pay for it though. Not if its as easy as it sounds.
I bought some for experiment's sake, to give it the benefit of a doubt. Mostly, though, because it was allegedly moldavite, phenacite, and azeztulite essence. Not very cheap stones, but $12 for the bottle.  

8Bit Jack

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:04 pm
8Bit Jack
I bought some for experiment's sake, to give it the benefit of a doubt. Mostly, though, because it was allegedly moldavite, phenacite, and azeztulite essence. Not very cheap stones, but $12 for the bottle.

Azeztulite is milky quartz. Selling it as azeztulite just means they can charge a lot more for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm
AniMajor
8Bit Jack

Azeztulite is milky quartz. Selling it as azeztulite just means they can charge a lot more for it.
Still, if it works, the moldavite and phenacite are worth it alone.  

8Bit Jack

Satrevi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:50 pm
8Bit Jack
AniMajor
8Bit Jack

What are the properties of those?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:08 pm
Satrevi
8Bit Jack
AniMajor
8Bit Jack

What are the properties of those?
Moldavite
Phenacite
Moldavite helps people and stones rise to a higher frequency, and phenacite resonates well with the third eye, to summarize.  

8Bit Jack

Pae Maia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Interesting.

To be honest I've never put much stock in things like that. I like my crystals to be actual rocks whee

Please report back on what happens though. I'm remarkably curious.  
The Occult Research Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games