Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Chuunin Exams Sign In Room [In RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm
User Image
TONY ANGELO

Tony decided that even if his opponent is not there yet he could rest in the arena.

He started to leave dragging his sword across the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:15 am
(Enter Lakader)
User Image

"Man, what a boring test." Lakader said as he looked around.
"Looks like a fair number made it...but I wonder how many barely
made it." He said to myself looking around.

Odins Eyepatch

Xenau

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 am
XUNE XENAU

Xune entered, her eyes scanning the room. Urp! Everyone seemed to of grabbed their slips and left already! She quickly grabbed her slip after filling out the form.

Name: Xune Xenau
Village: Cloud
Weapons: Bow and a quiver of arrows. There are some specialized swordlike arrows that Kiyoshi gave to Xune, but there are only a few of those. She has some Kunai and Shuriken, and lastly one or two paper bombs.

Xune proceeded to her fight at Arena 5!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm
Arriving in the check in area, Luo showed the genin where to go to sign themselves up. He more or less gave Kageko a little shove towards the desk on her back as he looked towards it. He wanted the girl to be more confident in herself, and she couldn't show herself to be as timid as she usually was to all the other genin here. She had to be strong or at least pretend to be.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm
User Image KairiUshio
Genin l Cloud l Hyoton l Weapons Master l
I am the Silent Angel...the protector of the Hidden Cloud

Kairi opened her single eye, spotting her cousin entering the check in area. What's Luo doing here? she thought as she stood up right from leaning against the wall. She had been waiting for quite a while for her opponent to show up, and she was wondering if she was ever going to have a shot at showing the Raikage that she deserves to be a chuunin...she wanted to show Sorcam as well.

I shall freeze your very soul  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:25 pm
Kageko entered the sign-in room for the chuunin exams and stumbled a bit from Luo's shove, which probably did the exact opposite of what he wanted it to do. Signing in quickly, Kageko received the slip of paper with the number 1, which she guessed was the number of the arena that she was assigned to. Bowing quickly with a thank you, she turned to leave for her arena, noticing a one-eyed girl that seemed to be waiting for someone.

Name: Kageko Uchiha

Village: Konoha

Weapons: Two chakrams, two katanas, a setsuka in an umbrella, usual shinobi weapons (including but not limited to 5 exploding smoke grenades, 10 makibishis, 9 regular kunais, 25 shurikens, 25 senbons, and 5 flash bombs)

Location of Weapons:
Kunai- Upper right leg, facing outwards. The holster on the leg can hold up to five kunais. An extremely thin holster able to hold two kunais is also on the bottom of each arm, hidden by the sleeve.
Other projectiles-A normal projectile holster is located on the left hip. Two extremely thin holsters holding five senbons are on the top of each arm, hidden by the sleeve. The long pants also have numerous pockets that are meant for holding weapons.
Chakrams- Upper back, one on top of the other.
Katanas- One on each side of the waist.
Setsuka- Directly on top of the chakrams, slanted slightly diagonally with the handle facing downwards.

Shiromaru stepped in after Kageko, laughing a bit as she stumbled a bit, an action which immediately brought a slightly embarrassed glare from the ten year old girl. Quickly signing in, he got his slip of paper and, trying to loosen the mood, said, "Hey, I got stage 11, what about you?".
Kageko replied with a slightly mumbled, "I have stage 1."
"Really," Shiromarue responded, "well then, good luck Kage-chan! Hope that you pass!" and with that he was off sprinting excitedly to his fight, hoping that his enthusiasm might help his friend calm down.
Meanwhile, Kageko decided to stay behind a bit to calm her nerves and looked over at the one-eyed girl, who seemed faintly familiar but... no it couldn't be. Kageko was sure that she had never seen her before. "Hello," she tried to strike a conversation in the hopes that it'd help her calm down, "are you waiting for someone?".

Name: Shiromaru Hatake

Village: Konoha

Weapons: The usual array of shinobi weapons along with what seems to be a slightly shorter than normal sword.

-Exit- (Shiromaru only)
(OOC: Okay, I think that's all he has, but I'm not sure so….)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:29 pm
Nodding towards Kairi, Luo smiled a bit. He wondered who her opponent would be, and was pretty interested on seeing how the young girl fared. He took it that she wasn't familiar enough with him to introduce herself, but nonetheless he was glad to see his young cousin participating in the exam.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 pm
TheIceAngelofDarkness
User Image KairiUshio

Kairi's eye opened slightly when she heard the arena number. This was her opponent? Looking over at Luo, then looking back at her, she put two and two together. This girl standing in front of her came with Luo, meaning that she has to be one of her cousin's students. It was ironic...since she knew of the relationship between Luo and Fenrir. To think that their students would be fighting one another. When she asked the question, she merely pointed back at Kage, signaling that she was waiting on her.

Yelena the Light Reaper

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:48 pm
When Kairi motioned to her, Kageko looked behind her only to see that no one was there, "You don’t mean… me?". As she asked the question, Kageko caught a glimpse of the girl's slip of paper, which she was holding fairly loosely in her hand, and clearly saw the number one written on it. the ten year old's brain was starting to go into over-drive, . Kageko took a couple deep breaths before asking, "Umm…. Your arena. Are you in arena one as well?". She managed to maintain a steady voice, despite her nervousness reaching an all-time high. the girl thought to herself, Kageko continued to ramble on a bit, "Wait a minute, what am I asking? Of course you must be if you're waiting for me. Well then, shall we head on over?" and with that, Kageko motioned a bit to the door and walked slightly mechanically to it in her nervousness.

-Exit-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm
As Luo realized who would be fighting who, a slight sigh seemed to escape his lips. His cousin against his current student. Certainly an interesting pairing for Luo, and ironic as well. He would watch the match carefully to see how the young Ushio had learned before him teaching her anything. And although Luo knew that winning never exactly denoted passing the exam, he was quite interested on which of the two would win the match. Nodding towards the pair, he muttered to both of them, "Good luck."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 am
User Image KairiUshio

Kairi looked at her curiously as she tilted her head sideways. What was wrong with this girl? She seemed weird...but at the same time...she was...ADORABLE! Kairi had to resist the urge to simply tackle her unto the floor. Seeing her turn and walk away, she figured she might as well do so as well. Following Kage, she waved at her cousin and entered the arena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 am
Fin approached the room with rigor and excitement in his mind, although he kept it hidden inside. He walked up to the desk and gave them his name and village and waited for a response.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm
Zephyer appeared in a flurry of sand and leaned up against the wall. He was waiting to find out the results of the other fights.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 pm
zephyer decided he didn't need to stick around any longer. He turned and ran out the door.  

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items