Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The last remaining stronghold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm

((Now, Agito, another thing I need to tell you. Please do not act as if you already know someone's name, and please do not develop personal vendettas against people for no apparent reason.))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:43 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

Axel hadn't wanted Exosus to take it as he had. After all, it was not like he did not want to be rid of the menace that plagued them and their land. However he did want them all to be smart about how they went about it. Organizing their forces, figuring out how much strength they had, examining their options, these were the things that the rebellion forces needed to do. Axel heaved a small sigh, but as Na-Nel stood by his side he took up a determined expression. "Thank you for standing by me. These people need a leader. And I think that leader is going to be me. The man from before may have the ability to rally morale, but he will lead these men and women to their deaths. And he does not possess the strength to defend them." He turned towards her, his eyes shining brightly as he faced her. "Will you stand by me?"

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Na-Nel chuckled, He made it sound like she had a choice, but she knew she didnt. She had not wanted to follow anyone, but Axel had saved her, and he knew how much she wanted revenge against Crest... She gritted her teeth as an image of him flashed through her mind. she quickly closed her eyes and took in slow breaths until she was calm once more.
Turning to him, she placed her hand on his neck and pressed against him as she tried to reach up to speak into his ear. " You fool, You already knew I would" She whispered to him then jumped back quickly, as if she were in battle and cracked her neck. " But you realize... with me on our side-" She pointed around " They will be reluctant to follow. They believe I AM a demon after all" She rolled her eyes. Though she smiled to him, she grew a small lump in her throat... Worry getting to her. Axel was strong, did he need her to get in his way?... A harsh wind suddenly began to pick up as she began to worry more about it... When she caught herself she closed her eyes and the winds stopped almost instantly. " I really need to be more carful" She uttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm
Rin Seishou

((Now, Agito, another thing I need to tell you. Please do not act as if you already know someone's name, and please do not develop personal vendettas against people for no apparent reason.))

{What do you mean?}
i do have a personal Vendata with the cult, deiter and myst betreyed me cause they said there whole goal was to take over the world and control it themselve and the elimination of you and the rebellion.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm
((Please note that Dieter never said that, just Myst... He does not speak for the 'cult'.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:53 am
Drasta
((Please note that Dieter never said that, just Myst... He does not speak for the 'cult'.))

((Myst speaks for himself. Hehehehehe))  

Saint Tobias

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Myst Takai
Drasta

((Myst speaks for himself. Hehehehehe))

(ok well then myst prepare your self i am coming to your tower)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 am
User Image
§ Axel Ryukai §

It is time for the Rebirth...

Axel gave a light smile as Na-Nel pressed close against him, her breath warm against his skin. He turned to her and reassured her "I'm sure they'd rather be stuck with this demon than the ones beyond these walls. After all, they will have little choice. It would be either me, or Defaeco, and I rather doubt Defaeco has their best interests at heart. And it does not appear that there is any other strong warrior here who could protect them, besides the man over there, and I'm not so sure about him." Axel took a moment to think. What should he do? What could he do? "Hmm."

...Rebirth of a Ryukai.
~Axel Ryukai
-Envoy of Chaos

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm
She smiled, his reassurance was well needed. " Your right, of course." She nodded and looked to the people around them, Lightning boy already left, the people who went with the lecture man were gone, leaving behind those who felt troubled, confused and terrified of her were all that was left... She shivered and gulped silently. " Its going to be a long trip" She sighed and walked to her companion rubbed his nose, then walked out side of the strong hold. It had started to rain, she didnt mind, and she walked around a little to clear her head. She wished that she wasnt going to have to be here, but she would not complain about it to Axel.
A large black wing suddenly appeared and shielded her from the rain, and looked up and see it and then smiled, her little shadow friend was acting on its own again, which was rare, but it was enjoyable and she rubbed its head and smiled. " Thanks" She looked around in the darkness, trying to make out anything in the dark  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:59 am
§ Axel Ryukai §

((sorry I haven't posted. It'll be a short while before I can do so. Keep an eye out for me, I should be back soon))

Axel Ryukai II

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:32 pm
( since Axel has not posted in over a month im going to just move on my own... when he gets back I will work back to him other wise forget bout it.)

Na-Nel chuckled to herself as she watched her snakey pal open his mouth and a rat wondered in, out of curiosity it eneded up turning to ash due to the intense heat.She had been watching this for hours now, until suddenly she felt somthing awakening within her mind. " Finally you show up, what have you been going Spirit? I thought you completely disappeared after our last encounter" She said with a mocking tone. Then images blasted into her mind, a girl, a preistess was battling a beak faced god, though she looked crrupted.. and Spirit! Spirit had possessed her body? but how? PLease, please you must help me! Spirit has become consumed, I-I can not get my body back from her! and I am slowly loseing myself as her soul consumes my body The poor girl cried out, Na-Nel gripped her head as the voice seemed too loud and paniced.Then the connection was served and her mind went quiet.
She opened her eyes to find Fang nudgeing her body from above, " woah.."She groaned and then sat up. She looked around to see a crowd around her and frowned. They all soon dissappated as she got up, hoping she had finally died I guess. She then looked at Fang, " you saw that too right?" She asked and then giant snake gave a silent nod. " You realize we are going to have to go back to the forbidden city, right?" Again the giant beast nodded. " Ready?" She smirked and looked up to her only companion. Fang rose up and let out a mighty roar, which echoed within the entire cave. All went silent, all turned and looked. She laughed. " I thought so" She smiled and then climbed up his nose and sat upon his head. " Alright Fang, Show me how fast you truly are." She encouraged. Her shadow clung tightly to her back, hidden by her hair, she only smiled and suddenly they took off. Fang nearly lept out of the cave as he took off, as if he knew something she did not.

Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff