Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Screwed up FF dreams and hallucinations!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer Zack Fair

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:54 pm
I've had like a lot of dreams about FF, I could go on for days. XD

I also did have a hallucination before at school. I was half-asleep that day and my eyes were half open. My friend Noah kept shaking me and when I looked up at him, I saw Zack Fair instead and I freaked out.

But after I was wide awake, I saw Noah again. I was like, "If only it were true." XD I looked like such a dork.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 pm
Final Fantasy dreams are always the best.  

VanilleChick

khforever12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 am
That must be creepy and how could you just go back to sleep after seeing sephritoh I digress I had a dream I was in dissidia I wrote it down and got fanfiction. Also I swear I had scene a sephiroth cosplay right next to my school I Had a heart attack for real  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm
I have a whole bunch of them for instance I once dream I was an OC in ff9 and it got really annoying because zidane kept on forgeting my name plus he goes Do I know you I replied Yes we met in treno. That just shows me I really know ff9.  

khforever12

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:11 pm
I have no idea why I had this dream.
I'd just come back from a cruise, and in the dream, I was Aerith on that cruise ship. Cloud had gone into a room and the door was open. I knew I shouldn't look in but I did anyway. And I saw Cloud naked. I quickly turned around and walked down a very long hallway.
One of the strangest dreams I've ever had.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm
I play FF5A too much.. Way too much.. I once dreamt I was a 5th member of Bartz' crew, and then right before Gilgamesh was Banished by Exdeath, he pulled some crazy Ronin Warriors crap and gave me his power.. Which oddly enough allowed me to summon and control Omega MkII.. And Exdeath was shockfaced.. Good times..  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXSmexy_KyoXx

Shirtless Flatterer

9,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Unwritten Duck
Funny story brings on this topic. I was put in the hospital earlier this week and the doctors gave me a shot for pain. Now pain medicine depending on how strong it is can really mess you up. I went to sleep but when I woke up a few hours later I was constantly saying to myself: "Snap out of it! You are not Sephiroth."

However, when I looked in the mirror I saw this:

User Image

After that I decided to go back to bed. Has anyone else had a really screwed up dream or hallucination based on Final Fantasy?

LMAO! XD that's awesome! i've never hallucinated, but i bet it's awesome...although you might be called insane lol but i've had dreams about the battles...the dreams never make sense xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 pm
Thats really cool, but odd at the same time ^.^ im sorry i-if thats confusing.  

moonlight_8_grace

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm
Craziest dream ever.. I was fighting the Weapon Bosses from every FF game, all of a sudden they just explode and merge into one Weapon that looked oddly like Absolute Virtue.. And then to make it even more insane, I beat it by punting a Goomba shell into its torso.. That's the last time I drink Cherry 7-Up..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 am
This happened when I first started playing Final Fantasy X and X-2 about 2 years ago, but I had this dream where I was Yuna and I was fighting the Sinspawn with Seymour and Sin came for his Sinspawn, like usual, and we defeated him then and there without the Final Aeon but then Sin was reborn instantly after we killed him and he destroyed everyone that was there. We all awoke in the Farplane and we saw Baralai from X-2 and he had this evil grin on his face and he looked straight at me and said "Hello Yuna, I am Sin" and the dream just ended then. It didn't make any sense and I have no idea why I dreamt of that D: but it was crazy.  

SophieMorita

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:24 am
The last FF dream I had, I was watching Freya holding a trio of baby Burmecians, dressed in a maternal outfit. She looked at me and called me Fratley, asking me if I wanted to name them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm
I had a dream of being in Tifa's Bar with Barret talking loudly with Sazh.

final_resurrectionian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items