Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply Final Fantasy Database!
Changelogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm
I took the liberty to create this thread so the editors can have a changelog. In here, editors will post what changes are happening to the database.

Example:
o4/24/2010 - Added Changelogs thread (then maybe a link to the post)

This is for tracking purposes of the editors. As much as possible, limit the post content of this thread to changelogs only. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 pm
6/12/10 - Corrected some info in the Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core section. Planning on addiing information to the Final Fantays VIII section and possibly to the Final Fantasy XII section. Will hopefully work on others at a later date also.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 pm
3/26/11 - Worked on Final Fantasy II. It is nearly complete. Just needs an "Other" page and some information in it.

Maybe later tonight I'll work on III and will quite possibly finish II.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 am
3/28/11 - Because I always stray from my plans, here's what I did:

- I fixed up and finished more of the Final Fantasy I entry. Only thing more it needs is the "Other" page and info, as well as more Walkthrough sites.

- I haven't finished II yet.. Expect that to sit there for a little bit..

- I worked a lot on III. I was able to set up more pages, fill links out, and transfered the already written out info that metal_blossom had from the "Contents" page to the "Characters" page. Yes, I did give credit where it was due. I started filling that page so I could work on getting blank pages to start with. Then, I'll just have to fill in the pages.

- Added a Final Fantasy XIII page. I'm nearly done with the contents page.. Soon. lol

-Changed Final Fantasy Agito to Final Fantasy Type-0 and fixed it's page.

- Before I log off, there will be a Dissidia Duodecium page and a Final Fantasy XIII-2 page up.

Later tonight, I expect to get more stuff done. I'll hopefully write out the story of III, delete all the filler posts, and work on that's music section. I also want to get atleast the cntent pages down on some of these pages. I'd appreciate help with that. For now, I'll be leaving all "Other" pages blank so I can get the important things out of the way first.

And that's my report! G'night, all of you! lol  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:44 am
3/28/11 - And, I again, did more work..

- Started a Checklist. Hopefully this can help us see what's going on in other pages without actually having to go to that certain page. I'll be filling it out more throughly tonight hopefully.

- Set up pages for Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy XIII-2. I think I did Final Fantasy XIII also because I did not see a page up for it yet.

- Tried deleting filler posts in Final Fantasy III, but it seems as though someone already has done it. I appreciate your work very much, mystery deleter!! So, instead, I added more filler onto the last page.

Can't remember if I did more stuff, but yeah. Fixed up as much as I could tonight. You will most likely see me on more tonight finishing III and filling out the Checklist. So, farewell, guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm
3/28/11 - Alright, getting more done. I'm proud of myself..

- Finished the Story page for III. I had a not Responding and the page shut down, so I had to redo it all over again which is why it took me so long.

- Started a Music page for III.

- Colour coded more of the checklist. Maybe I'll start more pages later tonight. But I need some help with this. I can't do it all by myself.

EDIT:

- Finished Colour Coding the checklist.
- Finished the Contents page for every thread except for: Type-0, Versus, XI, and XIV.
- Created a Final Fantasy VII page.
- Edited some names of the threads as they were incorrect.
- Fixed up the Before Crisis page.

I am done editing for tonight. This may not seem like much, but I got a lot done.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Final Fantasy Database!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items