Reality and Fantasy: Imaginations through life part 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:33 am
Sorry if I'll be a bit hard-headed but I can't seem to twist my twisted grammar as much since it'll feel different for me. I do try my best to be understood still. Also, I forgot where the links that were provided for proper grammar were placed, so you can expect a lot of wrong grammar here with the twisted grammar.

Alone she was, the princess who was cursed, but if you look at her room it'll almost look like she doesn't live in a desolated castle but still in her father's home. The room was nice, as nice as she was. With the curse or none, men would want to conquer this woman's heart. Still, even how nice the room seems, there was the dark aura that covers not just the princess but the whole castle itself. The princess was sad as no one else could be, but that sadness is lesser than this castle's interior. It is a place that noone whom the curse have spared would want to go. Unsightly, is rather a very mild way to describe the place outside the princess's room for it was where doom awaited those who wants to have the princess's love. With no one to clean this savage place, someone could say that it was a graveyard where people weren't buried. Still, the atmosphere changed. The door to the princess's room was opened by a man. The princess was surprised, but then it was blank.

"Okay, if you really don't want to wake up this head-butt wouldn't be the painful thing you'll get!" a voice was heard by someone and then he woke up and unintentionally hit the person who was going to head-butt him by the head but it appeared the person who was waking him was hurt more.

"Ow. . . glad you're awake. Come on, it's 7 am! We'll get late, AGAIN!" the teenage boy who was waking him said as he was already trying to get into his school uniform.

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" this person, the author of the cursed princess's tale, shouted as he was surprised.

"I was, but you sleep like you're related to a sloth or something! Just get in your uniform, I wouldn't want to meet the principal in detention for the 5th time this week." his dorm mate said.

"Okay, okay. You shouldn't have waited for me anyway." the author said.

"We're like brothers here anyway, so just get yourself going. We still have 45 minutes to run." his dorm mate said as he then handed his friend his uniform.

When they came to the school though they late still, met by the principal who recognized them so much for the whole week. Reality was hard for this author in many ways, yet that doesn't count the detention he suffers, he suffers more in a more troubled way.

Adam Weighes, the author of the book, is a 15 year old student who is as depressed as some other kids may be in the present time. Still, he was one of those who may be different, he writes his stress off, as he believes, although what he does by writing more and more of his fantasies was actually detach himself from reality. Day, and day, the more he wrote, the more he fell for the character he created. Yes, he fell for the girl of his fantasies, a girl whose curse even came to him, himself, the author. Reality, he no longer cares much, it was where he believed everything was supposed to be hard. His fantasy, it was almost where he wanted to be, if only he doesn't have a friend, John Hudson, then it was where he'll truly end. Part of reality he may still be, but as a part of reality he no longer cares.

"Wooh, wooh. Detention might be over but we ain't over 'til your prom date problem's over, ah. . . Grover." John said as he intentionally tried to make rhymes.

"Honestly, you're just making yourself sound sillier than usual." Adam said glumly.

"Well, at least it's better than having an imaginary date. Why don't we go to a bar or somewhere for the night. Stop writing about Eve for at least even a single hour." John told Adam.

"Haha, funny." Adam replied glumly still.

"Okay, her name is Alice, but that doesn't matter. Come on, don't you remember all the fun we had? The time when I cosplayed as the Donkey Monkey and you were a clown who seemed to be unable to close his mouth." John said as he smiled.

"Honestly, I really don't remember that." Adam replied as he told the truth.

"Well, that doesn't matter. Come on man, the prom is the biggest thing this year, but then you're just there writing someone who doesn't exist." John said, "You need a real date. My sister maybe. I know she's willing."

This caught Adam's attention but then he started walking away like it was then nothing.

John's sister? Well, it really was interesting. John's sister, Michaela, is one of the famous kids in school in contrast to John , himself, and Adam. For him, it felt like she was a princess and he was just a peasant. With his belief he could even make a story if their position there. Michaela, the princess, Adam, a peasant, and John as a prince who got thrown away and also grew to be a peasant. That was a reality he knew.

Still, he is no longer interested in this prom, and John also lost hope now that Adam would attend. John, himself, have his prom problems, having a famous girlfriend who doesn't want their relationship publicized and having another date since it can ruin her image. He has to answer his dilemma as well as he turned away.

Suddenly, as Adam was now outside the school, a hat passed near him and got up to a nearby tree.

"Excuse me child, can you get that for me? I believe I am too old for climbing trees and I do believe you are very nice person." an old man suddenly said as he came up behind Adam in a tuxedo.

Adam was bewildered that someone would wear a tuxedo at such time, but then he was willing to help.

"I'll get it sir." Adam replied, and then he climbed the tree and got the hat.

"Thank you child. You're really a nice person. May I give you something in return for helping me?" the old man asked gladly.

"You're welcome sir, but I think prizes are of no need. I am glad to help anyone." Adam replied.

"Hmm . . . thank you once again. Although you really should still expect something from me." the old man replied before turning and walking away.

Adam was confused but it didn't bother him then. Like what was said, he no longer cares much about the physical world.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:22 am
Finally. After weeks of slowly getting random thoughts I have completed chapter 2. I do apologize though, that it doesn't live up to anyone's expectation.  

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

Priestess of Neptune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:01 am
The thread you mention is a sticky, and may be located within the main forum, here.  
Writing: Prose

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games