Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Profile Archives
Squad Twelve Recruitment Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm
As you near graduation from the academy, you begin to think about just what squad you're wanting to join. On your way to your temporary residence after some training, you notice a sheet of paper pinned to a wall nearby. Out of curiosity, you approach it. It reads:

"Hey, there, fellow Shinigami. It looks like you've passed your training at the academy and you're looking to join a squad! Are you intelligent? Calculative? Research-oriented? Like using Bakudo? Then Twelfth Squad may be the squad for you! In addition to me looking out for profiles that might fit the squad, I want to see if you are wanting to join, yourself! There are a few rules, but that shouldn't slow the dedicated down!

(( Just hop on over to this thread and check it out! It will occasionally be updated with a new science "quiz", so new, yet-to-be accepted members need to check semi-frequently to make sure your answer is up-to-date! I will be updating this thread to inform everyone what spots are still open when necessary. ))

Open Seats:
- Second Seat (Lieutenant)
- Third Seat
- Fourth Seat
- Fifth Seat
- Sixth Seat
- Seventh Seat
- Eighth Seat
- Ninth Seat
- Tenth Seat

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm
Since everyone before you seemed to have passed this small note, you figure "why bother?", but something is telling you that it was meant for you. Something in that machine of a brain you have is telling you "read it!", and you should, for it is to apply as a squad member in Squad Twelve, the squad given the duties of Research and Development, as well as other scientific (or otherwise intelligent) jobs.

(( Honestly, people, I'm in need of people to call members of the squad. Having to NPC every subordinate gets weird after a while, as I'm just talking to myself as two different people. "Oh, you should be used to that, SA," you think, and you aren't too far off, but I'm in need of squad-oriented company... crying The seat for Lieutenant is still available for those of you who think you're up to it. I would hold you to a higher standard than the rest of the Role-Players in the squad, but no worries. ))

Seth_Asairo
Crew

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Luna Skysoul

Hilarious Prophet

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100