Dungeons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm
Elizabeth opened her mouth then closed it. What should she say? Now that she thought about it she couldn't really say no. She had to say yes. She had to do it for her own kingdom. "Y-yes." She replied with her right eye twitching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am
Raven walked down the hallway that lead into the dungeons. As he approached the door, he saw a guard standing next to it. The young guard saluted and Raven bowed back to him. When he returned to his prior posture, he asked if the king was still down in the dungeon. The guard replied with a yes and raven procceded through the door. When he entered the room it was dimly lit and Raven found it hard to even see what was in front of him. He called out into the dark, "My lord we have not seen you for some time is everything alright?"  

Hauieism

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Eric looked behind him and saw Raven. He turned back towards Elizabeth and whispered, "I'll return later." Turning back around, he grinned at Raven. "Everything's just fine, Raven." He walked towards him to where they could see each other. "How're you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 pm
Elizabeth looked at Eric and rolled her eyes. "Take your time your highness." The youngest princess looked over to Raven, her blue eyes cold and uncaring. She didn't like anyone that worked for Eric. Well she didn't like Eric either, but she hated his men even more. They were just as cruel as he was, well at least from what she has seen.  

Kush n Swisha
Captain

Hauieism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 pm
"Fine my lord, just fine... As I said before we were worried about where you went off to, but my lord if I may inquire what it is you're doing down in this place?" Raven said as he was peering around the dank rotten dungoen. (I must remeber to relocate some funds to fix this place up a little.) He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm
Eric smiled lightly. "Nothing, nothing... Shall we go upstairs?" He said, gesturing to the light than shone from under the large wooden door.  

Boundary Challenged
Vice Captain

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Hauieism

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm
"Yes my lord, let us head to the garden then perhaps?" Raven stated then he turned and started to walk up out of the dungeon and into the fresh sun light.  
Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff