Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Division 7~Kido Corps~Tomoya Akudo
Captains Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:20 am
SEVENTH DIVISION CAPTAIN
User Image
Tomoya Akudo

User Image

Tomoya nodded his head and took in every word she said. "I see so that is what happened..." he said with a sigh as he than looked at her with a straight face. "I have reasons to believe that the Arrancar are trying to make us more alarmed the needed..." he said as he than walked over to his chambers doors and opened them with a smile on his face. "I'm goign to speak to the head captain about the matter and see if I can get a more suitable plan for defenses in motion." Tomoya said as he relaxed a bit. "If you can please excuse me captain." he said bowing slightly while holding the door open for her to leave. "I have many things to get done."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:17 pm
Hikari nodded. "yes that maybe so.. but I can't shake off the feeling that something big might be about to happen.
She got up and straightened her clothes " I understand.... well then.. It was a pleasure meeting you captain. I hope that we can meet again under more peaceful circumstances. She smiled and bowed in return. " Goodbye."

After leaving the office, Hikari sighed in relief, now that her job was done, She would return to her own office. She was glad that she could meet the new captain, She could clearly see that he was more than qualified for the position and that the head captain had made the correct choice. ' I wonder.... She smiled and shook her head,ignoring the thought that came in her mind.

[exits]  

StarriiEyes
Crew
Division 7~Kido Corps~Tomoya Akudo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out