Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
EXE6 SPOILER THREAD! YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mac Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:50 am
Im not even going to put a warning in my post, its in the title.

Ill start with the crosses and beastout.

Ill add more once someone asks.

Crosses: The smarter, cooler, and more efficient cousin of the Soul Unison. Lasts infinite turns, and does not require chip sacrifice to use. Simply press UP in the chip selection screen to pull down a menu containing the 5 crosses from the game you're playing.

EXE6 Grega Crosses:

HeatCross
ElecCross
SlashCross
KillerCross
ChargeCross

EXE6 Faltzer Crosses:

AquaCross
TenguCross
TomahawkCross
GroundCross
DustCross

---------------------------------------------------------------

Beast-Out: A three turn form in which you unleash the beast in a weakened state, allowing control over it's power.

After obtaining beastout, you will have a counter, similar to unison counter, next to your navi status at all times. For each turn you use a beastout, the number goes down by 1. To recharge it, you must complete multiple battles, which slowly up the number. If, in a battle the beast number reaches 0, you lose the beastout, but have a choice to unleash it again. HOWEVER, you have no control over it, and it will fight with invincibility for about 15-25 seconds. If you still have not vanquished the enemy by then, you will lose all ability to cross or beastout, and your HP will rapidly drop to one.

Any questions? Ill try to answer them the best I can. So, shoot away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:34 pm
Mac Smith
Im not even going to put a warning in my post, its in the title.

Ill start with the crosses and beastout.

Ill add more once someone asks.

Crosses: The smarter, cooler, and more efficient cousin of the Soul Unison. Lasts infinite turns, and does not require chip sacrifice to use. Simply press UP in the chip selection screen to pull down a menu containing the 5 crosses from the game you're playing.

EXE6 Grega Crosses:

HeatCross
ElecCross
SlashCross
KillerCross
ChargeCross

EXE6 Faltzer Crosses:

AquaCross
TenguCross
TomahawkCross
GroundCross
DustCross

---------------------------------------------------------------

Beast-Out: A three turn form in which you unleash the beast in a weakened state, allowing control over it's power.

After obtaining beastout, you will have a counter, similar to unison counter, next to your navi status at all times. For each turn you use a beastout, the number goes down by 1. To recharge it, you must complete multiple battles, which slowly up the number. If, in a battle the beast number reaches 0, you lose the beastout, but have a choice to unleash it again. HOWEVER, you have no control over it, and it will fight with invincibility for about 15-25 seconds. If you still have not vanquished the enemy by then, you will lose all ability to cross or beastout, and your HP will rapidly drop to one.

Any questions? Ill try to answer them the best I can. So, shoot away.

is there a limit to the number of points for beast cross, or can you only get 3 and end there? because if i can get more, that would help greatly. and if you get more than 3 points, then can you do it more than once in battle besides the last time for berserker?  

ichi-gahara

Lunar_Lucar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:53 pm
gay gay gay gay gay gay gay worst mmbn game ever i mean i wish they mass produced mmbn 6.5 the real final megaman b/c did any of you watch the final series of megaman? its called cybeast+ and it is awsome  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games