Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Pre-MW2
Nazi Zombies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:25 am
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

Me and my friend got to wave 28 today on Der Reise.
, cool

Well poo on you. I got to 23? With 3 other people, chillin up on that catwalk thing by the back-most teleporter, an upgraded STG so i could just run down and refill when needed. We had the lightening gun, monkey bombs, a couple ray guns i think. It was pretty sweet!

Got 3 trophies that game, says I, the trophy whore xd

I just got to wave 29 with my cousin. I was ballin' it around with a Ray gun, Wanderwaffe and monkey bombs, (so did he). Both guns were wack-a-packed.

My cousin ied on wave 28 so I pretty much had to try and last wave 29 by myself, got about 3/4's the way in before some stupid zombie came out of nowhere on the bridge and took me down.
D:

Buy a 360, it's cheaper for you to get one then for me to get a PS3.
:3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:09 pm
I played WaW for a while... zombies was fun, the only plus about the game to me.. nothing is scarier than turning around to a zombie in your face..

But the multiplayer sucked... I saw way too many mods early on with the non-bolt guns..

But NZ was fun.  

Reavis Faldare

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm
Supiine II
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

, cool

Well poo on you. I got to 23? With 3 other people, chillin up on that catwalk thing by the back-most teleporter, an upgraded STG so i could just run down and refill when needed. We had the lightening gun, monkey bombs, a couple ray guns i think. It was pretty sweet!

I just got to wave 29 with my cousin. I was ballin' it around with a Ray gun, Wanderwaffe and monkey bombs, (so did he). Both guns were wack-a-packed.

My cousin ied on wave 28 so I pretty much had to try and last wave 29 by myself, got about 3/4's the way in before some stupid zombie came out of nowhere on the bridge and took me down.
D:

Not including xbox live costs after awhile! Plus I'd have to buy the game too... stressed

I need someone decent to play zombies with! My MW2 is gone still, and my only friend that I have to play with, his internet connection is crap!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 pm
Yuh; Funny Stuff.
Lol-- *  

Teenaged Fail

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

, cool

D:

Not including xbox live costs after awhile! Plus I'd have to buy the game too... stressed

I need someone decent to play zombies with! My MW2 is gone still, and my only friend that I have to play with, his internet connection is crap!

I forgot about Xbox Live. Stupid Xbox Live..
mad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 am
That's pretty much my reasoning for choosing PS3 over Xbox lol xd

My bro and I, yesterday, played Untoten and decided we'd see how far we could get just staying in the first room. With only pistols, knives, the kar and whatever the ******** that other gun in there is. Anyway, we got to wave 8. By just staying in there! It was intense lol  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:55 am
I just got my ps3 slim and my old account and played nazi zombies the first one and pretty much it waseveryone for them selves XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:59 am
Exotic Player
I just got my ps3 slim and my old account and played nazi zombies the first one and pretty much it waseveryone for them selves XD

Yeah that's how it is sometimes. I like playing with my brother, we have this system down and it just kicks a**. Random people online are just unpredictable.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Holy bawlz. Got to wave 31 10 minutes ago with just me and 1 other person.

Kills:1240
Headshots: 38 ( Yeah, I know..)
End score: Over 98k.

I can't remember what my friend got.
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:20 pm
Supiine II
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

, cool

D:

i got to lvl 30 yust my bro and me and it was offline and with 3 players a got to lvl 32 on the ps3 better than the xbox  

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200

Supiine II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm
sharkmanx2
Supiine II
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

, cool

D:

i got to lvl 30 yust my bro and me and it was offline and with 3 players a got to lvl 32 on the ps3 better than the xbox

Pics or it didn't happen.
talk2hand

EDIT: I can't seem to get past wave 18 with 3 other people online for some reason.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm
I played nazi zombies alot, I made it to wave 34, in der riese, had a ray gun upgraded, the 1001 samurais, and upgraded ppsh 44. I was the last one alive and kept running around in circles using the electric barricades, but eventually got trapped in a small space and died. It's a pretty cool game. However, i do prefer the other zombie games such as left 4 dead 2 or dead rising.  

Groovy Jimbo

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 am
Supiine II
sharkmanx2
Supiine II
Aanika_Phaeton
Supiine II

, cool

D:

Pics or it didn't happen.
talk2hand

EDIT: I can't seem to get past wave 18 with 3 other people online for some reason.

That's because people are idiots. Unless you're lucky to get other guys who know eachother, use the same strategy as you, use mics, and aren't douches....you're screwed with 4 people.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 am
lol yea i find that the only reason for death is the loss of communitcation and such from the party being that if you can speak with them, and they can respond without being complete dicks then you can get pretty far being you know what to do and can change strategys and plans without completely confusin the other people.  

Helios-The-One-Light

Pre-MW2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces