King's Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 pm
Elizabeth paused as she was about to say another nasty comment. So the god wanted to help her eh? Well she guessed she could try and play his little game for now. She hated acting innocent but it looked like she didn't have much of a choice at the moment. "Dear Hermes i'm very sorry for being so cruel to you. It's just that i'm worried and quite scared. I only want to help my people while at the same time help my family. You say you wanted to help me? How ever will you Lord Hermes." She looked at him her light blue eyes ever so innocent. She leaned back on the desk behind her wondering how this mischief maker will react.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm
Hermes grinned widely. So, she was finally willing to play with him? This was going to be fun! He knelt before her and took her hand in his, "I offer you and your siblings my protection and companionship for the troubles ahead. Nothing more, nothing less." He looked up at her, doing his best to appear earnest and trustworthy. The fact that Eric's hair had suddenly turned pink didn't really help his case.  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm
Elizabeth scratched the back of her head. She knew very well that Hermes wasn't worth trusting, but she was bored and wanted to test this game of his. "Really? There must be some kind of mishap that comes with you helping us. Every god always seems to have something bad that comes with something good." A sly grin formed on the girl's face. She wasn't going to give up so easily.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:05 pm
He grinned cheekily, "Punished? Moi? Never! The whole family dotes on me. I stole a herd of cows moments after I was born, and I wasn't punished. As long as I stay in my jurisdiction, no one will care much what I do."  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:10 pm
Elizabeth only shrugged. "Your family may dote you but your not the most favored or so i've read. Apparently your father's favored child is Athena...Quite odd no?" The princess was just trying to trick the trickster himself by using the common knowledge that she was taught while her parents were still alive. Jealousy among the gods was very common so most mortals used it to their advantage.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Hermes stood and winked, "If you're the favorite, you're in the spotlight. Most theives rather dislike that position. A theif blends in with his surroundings, and is undectectable." He faded into the shadows, and his voice seemed to echo throughout the room, "If they can't find you, they can't catch you~ heart " He reappeared beside her, and kissed her cheek, "And then you can claim your prize!"  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:54 am
Elizabeth was a bit surprised. She looked around quickly only to find the god gone. She kept on gazing around, wondering where in the world he went. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink when she felt a light peck on her cheek. "What are you really after lord of thieves?" She asked a bit curious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm
Hermes rocked back on his heels and put a gloved finger to his lips, "Hmmm... That would be..." He winked and shook his finger at her, "Se-cr-et~ heart ! Now, do you want my help, or not?"  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm
Elizabeth frowned. This god wasn't helping her very much. "Yes I do want you to help me, but how do I know that you're not tricking me at this very moment? For all I know you could just be trying hurt some innocent mortal who has done nothing wrong." She said looking away stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 pm
Hermes frowned a little, "Hurt? Harm? Never, Madoimeselle! I have my rules, and as long as you do no wrong, you will not come to harm." He turned into a puppy and jumped into her arms, "Now, can I come? Please please please?"  

Tai Kuroba

Kush n Swisha
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:38 am
Elizabeth looked at Hermes only and nodded. "Well alright then..." She scratched behind his ear and looked at the sleeping Eric. Quietly she went over to him and kissed the top of his head before walking out. She headed towards the dungeons with Hermes in her arms.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm
Hermes was confused by the affection the girl showed to the man who had done so much to her. Mortals could be so confusing... but that was what made them fun!  

Tai Kuroba

Falwin Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces